Shopping and Fun

This chapter is dedicated to pip99542 as he came up with the character called Maximillian aka Maxie by me who is called Sumire. Picture to follow of us as well as Specks and Socks.

The following morning Harry woke up to crying meaning that Severus hadn't changed back after transforming into a baby the following day and so he had to inform everyone that they both wouldn't be in today as it sounded like Severus was going to be a pain, plus he had to go out to shop for everything Severus would need as he had almost ran out and he didn't want Mitzy to go and get them as she had too much to do anyway and so he decided to make a day out of it all.

Harry finally got up and headed straight to Severus' room and saw a heart breaking sight before him, Severus was on his knees holding onto his deer Lilly in one hand and the rail with the other crying his heart out calling for Harry over and over again.

"Oh Sevvy I didn't know that you were up and calling for me otherwise I would of been here sooner" said Harry as he picked up the still crying child into his arms noting his nappy right away.

"Come on mister let's get you changed and then we will be going out for the day I get Mitzy to go and tell McGonagall and say that we are unavailable" said Harry as he set Severus down on the changing table.

As he changed Severus and was headed towards the bathroom to give him a quick bath Mitzy popped up saying "I'd told McGonagie, she's be understanding Sir no come today. Bath ready too Sir" and she disappeared knowing that she wouldn't be needed today unless he called for her.

Once Severus and washed and dressed for the day in a light blue t shirt and a pair of dark blue shorts with little snakes on the pocket and a pair of sandals he was ready and brought him to his bedroom so then he could also get ready.

Harry dressed in a blood red top and a pair of dark grey trousers, these would please the older Severus as it was a colour he would definitely recommend and a pair of white converse shoes. Harry tried to slick back his hair and hoping for once that it would stay but it didn't it just appeared to be a tidy birdnest of a hair style which he knew he would get nothing better and so left, picking up Severus on the way to the kitchen where breakfast was waiting for them.

Once breakfast was over and done with Harry headed towards Hogsmead so then he could apparite to the Leaky Cauldron and from there shopping and a surprise for Severus.

Severus was tight against Harry's hip so then he wouldn't fall but he still held on tight though because he knew what as happening and even though he was a fully grown man that did this often as a baby he hated the whole thing and so buried himself into Harry whimpering with slight tears in his eyes but other than that he was ready for where ever Harry was taking him for the day.

Once at the Leaky Cauldron Harry as fast enough to get out of there he really didn't want people catching a glimpse of Severus and him anytime soon, that would be for another time entirely not now when he had a day full of fun for Severus.

Outside of the Leaky Cauldron Harry turned up the street and was met by many people passing by, quite a few of them bumping into them while others saw that Harry was carrying Severus and went around him but that was a select few of them.

"Ok now this might not be a good idea then again it might be I don't know to be honest with you but I think a stroller would be a good idea so then I won't full over if I'm pushed into while carrying you in my arms. What do you think about that Sev?" asked Harry to the child who was now sucking on his hand and smiled making drool grip onto his top.

"Come on I know someone who sells these types of things" said Harry walking up the street until he came a small shop that was selling baby merchandise, Harry smiled and walked in making the bell sound and thus making Severus giggle.