The Guest

Standing there on the other side of the door when it was opened was none other than Draco Malfoy, in all of his regal honour, he was wearing a plain white shirt and black slacks and shoes, he was also wearing a dark forest green robe which had the Malfoy crest on it as well as silver stitching, his hair was gelled to the side like it was always in school.

"Malfoy...."

"Potter...."

Harry sighed and after what seemed like hours which only happened to be five minutes he let Draco in.

"Please sit and I'll make some tea and ask Mitzy to check on Severus" said Harry as he went into the kitchen and made tea, only to stop when a voice came into the kitchen.

"Why are you here any way, Potter?" asked Draco as he came further into the kitchen.

"Malfoy..... Draco I work here as you should know and at the same time I'm looking after Severus because....." he didn't finish his sentence as Severus appeared around the corner.

"Draco what are you doing here, last time I heard was that you were having trouble getting used to the medi witches position that you wanted" said Severus with a yawn while rubbing his neck to get the stiffness out of.

"I heard that Potter was in your chambers and I wanted to check to see if it was right" said Draco as Harry guided them to the living room and setting down the tray and nodded a thank you to Mitzy.

"Yes he's here...." mumbled Severus to them but they both managed to hear him, making Harry smile and tapped his knee, smiling softly. 

"Potter...........!" Draco almost screamed but one look from his godfather he stopped.

"Sev I'll let you two catch up while I mark some of my students work" smiled Harry to him and tapped his knee and got up to leave the living room, making a small whimper escape from Severus, only Harry heard this.

"I'll be in my room, call for me or get Mitzy to get me if you need anything" and Harry got up and left to his room.

"So Draco what really brings you here?" asked Severus to his godson

"Like I said to Pot..."

"Harry" Severus interrupted.

"Like I said to Po...Harry I came to check up on you, I haven't seen you for a few weeks as my work has kept me busy and all and after all you are my godfather" Draco smiled slightly.

"I am fine, me and Harry are getting on better due to....... things happening but everything is fine" said Severus.

"That I don't believe" said Draco

"Well you wouldn't understand as you are a neutral and me and Harry aren't our classifications are different to what you think us of......." Severus left it at that

"So your saying that either you're an alpha, omega, neutral, master, guardian......... please don't tell me that one of you is a little, please don't say that" said Draco.

"Draco I don't think we have to say what our classification is to anyone, we all got classified in our last year, we don't have to say anything" said Harry as he came out of his room half an hour later.

He sat down next to Severus and right away he relaxed once he was there, this made Draco angry as to what was going on with them and right there he threw the table.

This made Severus jump in more ways than one, he was happy that he was wearing a diaper otherwise his mess would of been known to Draco, his classification more than anything.