7|| "Irony"

"Damn Oxy, that's harsh." Ben commented, giving her a dirty look.

"I'm sorry but it's true, he's not my type." She shrugged and turned away from him.

"Wait I'm sorry but did you just try to tell me that JOE, of all people, isn't your 'type'?" Ben asked, air quoting and everything. "Joe is everyone's type, there's no excuse." Ben crossed his arms.

"Well, no, is Joe a raging asshole with an alcohol and party addiction, probably likes smoking his weed in his mothers basement and likes to cheat with multiple girls on multiple girls?" Amelia asked sarcastically, side-eyeing Octavia coolly.

"I can guarantee Joe has never seen a blunt in his life, he's also only had maybe three girlfriends, all at different times." Ben answered.

"Then he most definitely isn't Octavia's type." Amelia's words stung Octavia, had Amelia already realized Octavia's screw up? Why was she all of a sudden being so bitchy?

"Forget it, I'm going back to the trailer." Octavia finally said after a few moments of awkward silence.

IMESSAGE

Amelia (amelia badelia🧚🏻‍♀️)
Octavia (Mrs. Deacon💍)

Mrs. Deacon💍
Okay what gives?

Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
What gives?? You think I wouldn't realize?

Mrs. Deacon💍
Realize what? I haven't done anything.

Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
Oh you mean the cute little notif from Christian? I watched you ignore that. How'd you even get his number, I thought you didn't like him.

Mrs.Deacon💍
You are being so unreasonable!! I know he messaged you about my number in the first place and you didn't tell me, so don't try to play innocent. You have nothing to be mad about anyway, we didn't do anything.
And if you would like to see the message, I'm sure you'll be real disappointed.

read 12:36

read 12:36

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Octavia locked her phone as she huffed, really loud. Why the hell is Amelia so pissed? Sure Octavia blatantly lied to her like 3 times in that conversation, but if she only knew about the notification, did she really have anything to be mad about?

Octavia opened the hair dressers door, and gasped in relief and in exasperation.

"You've been here the whole time?" Octavia asked Brian and Roger, dead shock plastered on her face.