"I told you to put on my jacket but nah ya ass don't wanna listen, now people watching you damn near drooling over you."

"Can y'all pick up your mouths please? damn." I asked as my voice was high in attitude.

"Janet honey, if you're really upset I'll put on the jacket."

"They done seen ya now what's the purpose."

"Excuse me I couldn't help but notice you time you walked in and my my my, you're one heck of a woman."

"Listen here Johnny Gil, that's my fiancée. So take ya smooth talking ass right back to ya seat, thank you." He ain said a word.

See he ain even knew who I was, ain't no way in hell these people don't know who I am. I most definitely got something dangerous on my hands.

"Toni what in gods name made you put on this dress."

"It was risky."

"Risky ain't the damn word, you trying to get in trouble. Do you not value the gift of walking, or you just love testing me." I turned her head in my direction grabbing her neck

"Which one is it? This what you got on will not be worn again. I shouldn't have even let you out the house like this, so I can't be to mad But, I'll tell you this, when we get back just know yo ass is mines and I don't wanna hear no back talk because you did it to yourself. Do I make myself clear Toni Michele?"

"Yes."

"Uh Uh, let's try that again. Less eye rolling more understanding. I said do I make myself clear Toni Michele?"

"Yes Daddy, you've made yourself clear. It won't happen again, I'm sorry."

"Much better, and don't worry about being sorry known of that's gonna matter to me later on tonight."

"But what about your dress?"

"Mine is nothing compared to yours, these people don't even know who I am when it comes to that baby that means your body doing too much."

"Is it really that bad?"

"Come here and I'll show you just how bad it is." We were seated in the back so nobody could see anything, I slid my hand from the side and straight into her.

"Janet stop."

"Ian wanna hear it."

"Please Janet."

"Let's just sit back and enjoy the show babygirl." I went deeper as her body jerked forward

"Shit. You gotta stop Janet, for real." She tried your move from me and I pulled her back

"I don't got to do anything, like I said you did this to yourself. Just remember where you are." She buried her face in her hands as her left leg bounced up and down rapidly.

I leaned to whisper in her ear. "Your body belongs to me, they don't need to see all this because all this isn't for them to see. You look beautiful yes, but this should've been worn in a more of a private setting. Now you got these people hungry for you cause you done gave em a little taste." She turned to look at me as I slowed down my pace but still going just as deep, she was doing good keeping her composure, but I could tell by her sudden trembles she's holding one heck of a moan.

"But they can't have me, you got me. We got each other so does it really matter if they look? I'm the one that comes home to you at night, the one that's there night and day, the one that belongs to you, the one that goes down on you when you lost all dominance over me. They don't get that only you, so again they can look all they want at the end of the day I belong to you, you belong to me. These people are just eyes baby, they can't have me." She looked at me with glossy eyes, I could tell she was about to cum. Her eyes rolled as she gripped my arm tightly.

"Janet please, stop."

"You're too close, you sure that's what you want to do." I mean what's the purpose she'd already ran out on my hand. Her shook as she tried to close them, she bit her lip harshly fighting with everything in her to keep from releasing on my hand and her dress.

"Ok let's go."

"In the middle of the show?"

"It ain't that good anyway." I took my hand out, wiping her juices off with a napkin I had in my purse. I got up grabbing her hand I gave her my Jacket to cover her front while I walked behind her to cover her back.

"Oh my god it's Janet Jackson!"

"Ohhh now y'all know who I am huh? No pictures or it's a lawsuit, I don't think y'all can afford to pay me so keep ya phones away." We sped walked out going to my car this time I drove home.

"Janet, I have a request."

"Shoot."

"Please don't cripple me." I smirked letting my head touch on her exposed thigh.

"But baby you know I like it rough so cancel any plans of walking."

"Have mercy."

"Ian god."

"Still show me some kind of mercy."

"I'll think on it." Getting back she walked slowly behind me.

"Come on Toni I know you can walk faster than that."

"I'm just holding on to the memories of how it feels to walk."

"Yea yea, let's go." I held the door open for her as she finally made it in. I picked her up so she wouldn't try to waste any more time. After stripping her out her dress I went to my suitcase that I had packed full of toys.

"Do you have to make it sound so dreadful?"

I said nothing continuing to grab my things placing them on the dresser.

Toni

Lord if you're listening please if she don't have mercy could you have some?....