Not noticing his gay heart

Both Aloha and Stealth made it to Bobble's place, where she was already waiting for them. "Aloha! Stealth! Glad you two finally damn made it! Now let's begin to help you with Mask, Aloha~"

5:40

Mom and ten other are online.

InnocentBoiMustProtect: Can someone tell me why Aloha hasn't been on all day?

LovingPickledPlums: Maybe Mask made him feel bad~! After all, Aloha did planned that from him.

WeebTrash: Why are you blaming me! Should Rider be angry about it?!

RiderOnShootingStar: I was on it too. He all sent us a message just to impress you since you like whatever game that is from.

WeebTrash: Uuuugh! He's the worst squid ever!

LovingTheBob: Why hasn't Bobble been online?

LesbianForHeadphones and two others are online

LesbianForHeaphones: I'm here honey~ I was just busy with something ♡

LovingTheBob: ♡

LovingPickledPlums: Aww aren't they cute~? I wanna be the best gay with Glasses.

LesbianForHeadphones: Hm~ Maybe some other couple could beat you though.

Mom: What other couple? There's none other than you two.

WeebTrash: Who cares?

InnocentBoiMustProtect: Someone's jealous because they don't have a gay partner.

WeebTrash: SHUT THE FRICK UP.

InnocentBoiMustProtect: No u.

AdorableKitten: It's kinda boring without Aloha here actually. He makes things lively with Goggles.

WeebTrash: If you're so worried why don't you date him then.

RiderOnShootingStar: Wow. Someone's angry and it's not even me this time.

AdorableKitten: Rider's right Mask. Did you forget I'm dating someone already?

WeebTrash: I don't need this.

WeebTrash went offline

AdorableKitten: D-Did we do something wrong?

LesbianForHeadphones: Nah catboi, he need to get his damn gay heart in check to noticed his damn feelings already.

RiderOnShootingStar: Damn, when did you start getting so vulgar?

LesbianForHeadphones: When people were ignoring my rights.

Secret Gay&Lesbian Club

FlushingGay and two others are online

Stealth changed his name to ShyGayBoi

ShyGayBoi: What really is wrong with him?

LesbianRights!: His gay f-n heart couldn't take the truth that he's gay for 'loha cause he wasn't in the chat.

FlushingGay: I didn't want to be on only to fight with him and things ending bad! Cod I'm such a mess right now.

LesbianRights!: a big gay mess. Probably bigger than stealth here and Glasses boi.

FlushingGay: Speaking of you, Stealth, haven't you told Rider yet? Cause you deserve to be happy too man.

ShyGayBoi: I haven't. I'm scared of his fans to be honest and feel like they're gonna attack me.

FlushingGay: We got ya back, Stealth! We'll never let you get harmed!

LesbianRights!: Damn right! We'll beat anyone! Right Aloha?

FlushingGay: Righ- Hold on, I'm getting private chatted.

FlushingGay: Holy frick it's Mask!

LesbianRights!: Stay calm. Maybe you'll score something!

FlushingGay: I just hope it doesn't get in the way.

Private Chat

Mask: Why the frick aren't you online

Aloha: I haven't been feeling well since this morning.

Mask: You were fine yesterday! Ugh I mean, you didn't look that sick yesterday!

Aloha: I'm feeling a little better now. I'm just curious if you're okay. I can still see the chats offline.

Mask: It wasn't because I was worried! I just hoped I didn't upset you. After hearing what you were trying to do.

Aloha: It's fine~ Though need to go now. I have something important I need to plan soon.

Mask: Wait. If it's not too much trouble..can you come over again. It's not like I want you to come! It's just you want to finish the game right?

Aloha: Of course I do! And I'll be there.

Secret Gay&Lesbian club

FlushingGay: Holy shit.

ShyGayBoi: What?? What happened?

LesbianRights!: Teeeeell us!

FlushingGay: I'm invited to his place again. Though just to play games.

LesbianRights!: then his feelings will come when you're least expecting it! Cod think of the cute kids you two will have. Just like me n Headphones will someday!

FlushingGay: BOBBLE! I DONT NEED TO THINK OF THAT RIGHT NOW!

LesbianRights!: Aw~ Just Teasing~ Anyways You should get ready. Don't wanna make you late~

FlushingGay: AAAAAAAAAAAAA

FlushingGay went offline.

ShyGayBoi: Goodluck, Aloha!