Who were they.?

Kakyoin shortly fell asleep after asking jotaro to hold his hand

kakyoin found himself in a furnished living room. There were big windows and looking outside there was a garden with the faint laughter of a little boy and a girl. Kakyoin tried to get up and just as he did he saw a little girl with green and black hair walk in, there was another kid who had black hair but looked older than the girl. The kids approached Kakyoin.

Kids- "dad, dad!"

Kakyoin looked at them, puzzled the kids approached him and embraced him in for a warm hug.

Kakyoin- "Uhm, who are you? Do I know you?" "Where are your parents.?"

Kids- "what do you mean, you are our dad.. are you not?"

Kakyoin- "Uhm I think you got the wrong guy, plus I don't even know where I am"

As kakyoin ends his sentence a tall man in a white jacket and a matching hat walks into the room with a brown grocery bag in his arms.

Man- "oh, your awake. Good morning I guess"

Kakyoin looked closer at the man and studied him, he had beautiful turquoise eyes and sharp eyebrows, his hat merged with his hair and his jaw line was perfect, without realization this man reminded him of jotaro. But he couldn't shake off the feeling that he seemed almost exactly identical

Kids- "hey jotaro, what did you get us for lunch?"

Kakyoin- "j-jotaro?"

Jotaro- "yes, what is it Kakyoin, do you need anything?"

Kakyoin- "you ~ , you know what, imma go back to sleep"

He closed his eyes, but it wasn't what he wanted.

I opened my eyes to find myself back in the plane, looking to my right I could see Jotaro. He was sound asleep, there was no movement accept the rise and fall of his chest.

Kakyoin quietly asked the person beside him what time it was. It was 2 in the morning and they were going to land in one hour, Kakyoin turned back to see jotaro quietly sleeping. Smiling he leaned next to him and closed his eyes, careful not to fall asleep but just rest his eyes.

One hour passes

Someone comes on the loud speaker and Jotaro opens his eyes, adjusting to the brightness in the plane he looks over at Kakyoin who looks back at him blushing, Jotaro looks down at their hands and sees Kakyoin's hand tightly gripping his.

Time skip

Finally out of the plane Jospeh, Kakyoin, and Jotaro get out of the airport and get a cab, they head to their location, "Jotaro's House." Arriving, Kakyoin was surprise as to how anxious Jotaro was to see his mother, a sign he really did care. They got out of the car and rushed in to see holly greeting them at the entrance.

Holly- "Hello, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Jo-"

Holly was cut of by the strong embrace of her son, followed by Jospeh and Kakyoin joining in, Kakyoin could hear sniffles, little cries, he didn't say anything, he just wanted Jotaro and Jospeh to remember this moment, they did it.. for her.

Following holly inside, they could see some that the doctors from the speedwagon foundation were still there, just to make sure everything was going along.
The cause of the cure was that dio, who still possessed his stand had no evil intent, no blood thirst for the joestar family, they think it was a influence by Jonathan's soul, or body.