Do you love me?

His moaning continued as I got further down his member, licking every inch of it. It was warm, sweet and salty it was everything that turned me on. I kept going on and he continued moaning it was music to me, I began to feel the blood flowing threw my body and to my member. A tent began to form in my pants, I was getting an erection. I thought Jotaro wouldn't notice so I began to unzip my pants and take out mine. I began to do my business continuing to suck on Jotaro's. He kept moaning making me want to do it harder, I let go of my member and used both of my hands to hold his. I licked the tip and began to put the whole thing in my mouth. It was so big I was kind of embarrassing that it didn't fit in my mouth, I tried to fit it in but the further it went the more oxygen I lost, I couldn't breath.

Jotaro- "Kakyoin, you don't have to push yourself if you can't. "

Kakyoin- "no, please let me jo-"

Without a second thought Kakyoin was lifted into the open by star platinum, Jotaro realized that Kakyoin's pants were unzipped and a big smirk appeared on his face.

Jotaro- "well why didn't you tell me you wanted some, Kakyoin"

Jotaro let Kakyoin go and put him on the bed, jotaro on top looking down at him. He began slipping off his pants revealing his member poking out into the open, Jotaro stared down at him and smirked at the idea of him sucking on Kakyoin's. Jotaro got closer to Kakyoin's member and began teasing him only licking the tip. Kakyoin moaned at the feeling, his tongue was so soft it made him shiver at the feeling of pleasure that was brought over him. He didn't want Jotaro to stop, he wanted more, he wanted pleasure, he wanted him to keep sucking. Jotaro still smiling was jolted forward at Kakyoin's member, it went down his throat causing Jotaro to choke. He couldn't back away because Kakyoin's hands were behind Jotaro's head forcing him in place. Kakyoin finally let go but only so jotaro could take in a small breath and he was pushed back in. Kakyoin continued on, he couldn't control himself it was as if something else was controlling him, all of a sudden he was stopped by the force of jotaro. He couldn't move his hands from behind Jotaro's head, Jotaro got up from where he was and pinned Kakyoin on the bed, both his hands and his arms. Jotaro meet Kakyoin's lips and kissed him, his tongue sliding into his mouth, they kissed every inch of each other and when Jotaro pulled away Kakyoin's saliva dripped from Jotaro's mouth. Gasping for breath Jotaro asked Kakyoin one last question.

Jotaro- "Kakyoin, do you love me"

Kakyoin- "of course I do, what makes you think I don't"

Jotaro- "I just, remember that time when..."

Kakyoin- "yeah, go on.."

Jotaro- "n-never mind, Kakyoin just remember one thing. You where meant for me, only me..."

Jotaro pulled up Kakyoin from under him and embraced him in for a hug, Kakyoin left something warm against his face and in the corner of his eye he saw jotaro crying. Confused Kakyoin let him go and kissed him gently. Jotaro kisses him back and he caressed his red hair. Jotaro broke the kiss and looked into Kakyoin's eyes.

Jotaro- "wanna go take a shower, we only have 2 more hours until we leave"

Kakyoin- "sure, why not"

Jotaro- "oh, and let's take a shower together"

Kakyoin blushed at the image that came in mind but agreed anyway cause he really didn't care, he was happy with whatever Jotaro wanted to do. They got into the shower and Jotaro adjusted the water so that it would be at the right temperature. They washed each other's hair and also each other, it was a fun experience nevertheless.

thank you jotaro for everything

Authors note
Thanks you so much for everybody reading, I hope you are liking the story so far and I hope you all will continue to read. (I will be posting another chapter this week since this one was to short, anyway expect another update this week) also Merry Christmas  to anybody reading this!