Save me..

As Jotaro and Kakyoin finished taking a shower (no funny business) they dressed themselves and headed out to meet Joseph in the lobby to go catch their flight back to Japan. When they got there they ate a snack since it was going to be a 12 hour fight, they didn't have to worry much since they would be sleeping most of the flight. They went threw the procedures checking In their bags and all the other important stuff. When looking at their airplane ticket it seemed that all of them were in different seats around the plane.

Jotaro- "i guess it can't be helped"

Kakyoin- "I guess your right about that, maybe someone will switch seats with us!"

Jotaro- "yeah, just don't get your hopes high"

Boarding onto the plane Jospeh's seat was first, Jotaro and Kakyoin didn't really trust Jospeh on planes but were lucky enough to see that their was a nun sitting next to his seat.

Kakyoin- "guess we're not crashing tonight"

Jotaro laughed and Kakyoin saw a little smile on his face, happy that he knew Jotaro has a soft spot for his family. They continued down the isle to Kakyoin's seat,

Kakyoin- "well guess it's goodbye.."

Jotaro- "wait, uhm.. Mr...uh"

There was a young man sitting next to Kakyoin's seat,

Jotaro- "Uhm Mr, I have a question, can I trade seats with you, I just want to sit next to my friend, if you don't want to it's fine.."

The man looked up from his seat, moving his blond hair from his face to look up at kakyoin and jotaro.

Man- "sure, I don't mind."

The man looked familiar somehow, to Kakyoin it looks like he's seen him from somewhere, he doesn't remember where but he does remember...I think.
The man got up form his seat and traded tickets with jotaro,

Man- "hope you guys have fun!"

The man walked away with his yellow and purple bandana behind him.

Kakyoin- im sure I remember him from somewhere..? Maybe not..

Jotaro and Kakyoin sat down and listened to the flight procedures and got themselves comfortable for the 12 hour flight, the engines began and they were instructed to buckle in. As the plane took off jotaro held Kakyoin's hand tightly making sure he wouldn't fly off. Jotaro and Kakyoin were chatting about their childhood and what they had done before going to Egypt. They talked about the things they liked and which places they wanted to visit together. As time flew by Kakyoin seemed to get sleepy even though it was still pretty early to sleep.

Jotaro- "you should get some rest, you look pretty tired"

Kakyoin- oh, well if that's the case can I Uh-uhm, use your shoulder..."

Jotaro- "go ahead, I'm all yours"

Kakyoin blushed as he rested his head on his shoulder. Kakyoin closed his eyes and for some reason Jotaro's shoulder felt like a cold silky bed, very comfortable for just some shoulders.

Kakyoin- "thank you Jotaro"

Male- "who's Jotaro?"

Kakyoin sprang up from Jotaro shoulder only to be held in place by chains, he tried looking around but it was to dark, he tried to move  but his heart began racing, he recognized his voice, he didn't want to be here.

Male- "don't be afraid Kakyoin, were just going to have some fun. Isn't this what you wanted..

Kakyoin- "HIEROPHANT GREEN"

No response, there were only foot steps getting closer to where Kakyoin was.

Kakyoin- "PLEASE DONT TOUCH ME, LEAVE ME ALONE DIO!"

Dio- "oh, you remembered my name, how thoughtful of you, Kakyoin"

Kakyoin- "please, just leave me alone, JOTARO WILL COME SAVE ME."

Dio- "oh, and who might that be, never heard of that name in my life.."

Kakyoin was losing control on his breathing, he only wanted to get out of this bed, he wanted to escape and leave everything behind. He didn't really know what was happening but all he does know is that he is in Dio's mansion, in his bed, dio will do something to him, he knows that for sure.

Dio- "now, now please cooperate with me, just one go, ok. I know your body is very delicate... I won't hurt you, trust me."

Kakyoin felt cold hand touch his foot, going up his leg to his pants. He heard a zipper and his pants were taken off.

Kakyoin- "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, DONT TOUCH ME!"

Kakyoin felt a grip around his chin, a strong grip around his chin lifting it up into the open, it hurt so much Kakyoin was sure that his cheek was bleeding.

Dio- "what did I say about cooperating,"

Kakyoin felt his hand going up his thigh and sliding next to his member, he didn't want to feel pleasure, but what could he do about it.

Dio- "see, your enjoying it as much as I am"

Kakyoin tried to move his hands and kick his feet but it was useless, Dio was to strong and he was twice as big as he was, Kakyoin felt powerless, there was nothing he could do. Kakyoin began to cry as dio slipped a finger into Kakyoin, a scream left his mouth, he didn't want this... not from him.

Kakoyoin- don't t-touch me..

"Sorry, to late for that" dio said in a mocking voice going further into Kakyoin, he winced from the pain.

Kakyoin- "please, jotaro.... save me..."

Male- "hey"

Kakyoin- please not another one.. leave me alone dio.

Male- "hey, KAKYOIN"

Kakyoin opened his eyes to blurry vision and the concerned face of his lover, jotaro. Kakyoin looked at him as tears dropped down his face. He touched him to make sure he wasn't a dream. Kakyoin jumped into his arms and Jotaro embraced him.

Jotaro- "Kakyoin, did something happen, are you ok"

"im just happy your here" Kakyoin lied as his heart ached from the pain of returning to that awful place.

Jotaro- "if there is anything bothering you please tell me, I'm here for you with physical and mental support. Please just say when something is bothering you."

Kakyoin- "if it's not to much to ask for can you please hold my hand for the rest of the flight, I'm really tired and I want to sleep again"

Kakyoin didn't want to sleep but he was so tired, he didn't want to return to that nightmare. He just wanted to be with jotaro.

Jotaro- "anything for you..Kakyoin"