Should we tell him?

Night time
Jotaro was still wiping the tears from Kakyoin's face when his body went limp, he had fallen asleep in Jotaro's arms. Jotaro slowly put Kakyoin on one side of the bed, he lifted the covers so that Kakyoin was now under the sheets.  Jotaro was to lazy to get out of bed so he made star platinum turn of the lights. Once jotaro laid down beside Kakyoin he grabbed his hand and caressed His face, jotaro soon after fell asleep with kakyoin in his arms.

Morning
The warm sun fell on Jotaro's face. He opened his eyes and saw the cherry red hair he knew and loved. He decide to get up and when he did he noticed how messy the room was. Even though they had only stayed one night it was already a disaster. Jotaro got up from bed carefully so that Kakyoin would not wake up. He got dressed and begun to pick up the towels and the clothes off the floor. When he finished picking up the room he sat down on the couch and started to read the book Kakyoin was reading the other day. Jotaro began reading the book and found out it was about a man who traveled the world to find his long lost son. Jotaro thought it was quite interesting and kept reading it.  "Good morning, jotaro" ?..  Jotaro looks up from the chair and sees kakyoin, he realizes how red he has gotten, "oh, sorry... do you want me to get you some clothes?" "N-no, I'm-im good.." kakyoin gets up and grabs the bed sheets to cover himself. He looks down at himself and now realized that jotaro made love to him the night before. Kakyoin begins to walk to the other side of the room but someone takes a hold of his wrist. Jotaro pull kakyoin in and kisses him. "Was last night a joke to you..?" Jotaro's face was hurt and it looked like he wanted to cry. Jotaro pushed kakyoin on the bed making the bed sheet fall to the floor. "please tell me you love me." Kakyoin was turning red, he was about to speak but jotaro interrupted him by covering his mouth with his. Jotaro and kakyoin kissed passionately and when jotaro released the kiss Kakyoin began to speak, "jotaro, I know it may seem I don't like you, I really do.. it's just that I'm embarrassed.. I don't know what to do when I am around you." Kakyoin looks down at Jotaro's crotch and saw how hard jotaro was getting. "Please just let me do this kakyoin, just stop me if you don't want this." Jotaro begins to unbuckle his belt and unzip the zipper to his pants. Without any warning he violently turns kakyoin over so that now his entrance was facing him. "Uhm, jota-?" Jotaro violently put it in kakyoin and Kakyoin let out a loud moan. "Jo-jotaro" kakyoin said in a weak and tired voice. "SAY IF LOUDER." Jotaro said continuing to move his member in and out of kakyoin. "Jo-jotaro... i love y-you." And with that jotaro let out a moan and kakyoin felt something warm inside of him... Jotaro's cum was inside of kakyoin. Jotaro turned kakyoin over and as soon as he did jotaro fell on top of him. "I'm sorry kakyoin, I just wanted to make sure, please feel free to hit me if you want kakyoin." "No, no it's all right jotaro I get why you wanted to do that." Kakyoin lifts his arms and embraces jotaro in for a hug, jotaro just lays there happy that kakyoin did what did. "So kakyoin, are we a thing." Kakyoin blushes and says, "I guess we are, we're oficial but how do we tell Joseph." "Do we even tell him at all." "I think we should, after all if we get married he is technically your family." Kakyoin looks over to jotaro and hugs him tightly. "I guess we should get ready anyway, we are leaving today after all." Jotaro said standing up from Kakyoin's chest. "Anyway I think we should get ready to leave." Jotaro gets up and proceeds to head to his luggage and Kakyoin follows behind him. Kakyoin grabs his cloths and as soon as he gets back up there is a knock at the door. "CAN I COME IN.,GUYS ARE YOU IN THERE." "Get into the bathroom Kakyoin" jotaro says as he puts on his shirt. Kakyoin runs into the bathroom and closes the door as fast as he can. He puts on his underwear and clothes as fast as he can and gets out the bathroom. "GOODMORNING YOUNG MEN." "HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT KAKYOIN." Kakyoin looks at Joseph in a confused way, "it's almost as if he knew." "It was fine Mr.Joestar, I had a good night of rest. "Ok then why don't we go eat breakfast before leaving." Joseph said as he turned to look at jotaro. "so, how did it go" Joseph said in a whisper to jotaro. Kakyoin, Jotaro and Joseph left the room they headed to the lobby and headed out the doors, "so where do you guys want to eat?" Joseph said looking at kakyoin and jotaro. "I'll be fine with whatever you pick Mr. Joestar. "Hmm, you know what, well let Jotaro chose." "HUH, why me old man?" "Well, I don't know just pick somewhere to eat." "Fine, whatever you say old man."

Thank you so much,
Hey it's me the writer back again, I'm sorry I said the chapter was coming out Monday of last week, it has been a very stressful week and I didn't have time to write. When I did have time I would sleep because I haven't been sleeping well, I'll make it up to you guys and I hope you all continue to read. I have been really proud of this writing and I hope you also love it. Hope you had a good day or something and thank you for all the support, I really do appreciate the people who commented.