Im glad you think of me

Since Joseph told Jotaro to find a restaurant he wanted to pick the best one, for Kakyoin's sake he knew he liked very simple things. Kakyoin wasn't picky he would eat anything you gave him especially cherry's. Jotaro was still looking for a restaurant when He saw a small cafe at the corner of a road intersection. All three of them walked over and entered the little cafe. When they got inside a young lady led them to their table and gave them Menu's. Joseph looked up and noticed Jotaro and Kakyoin were sitting together, he smiled and was happy for Jotaro.

Joseph- "soo, anything interesting happens last night?"

Kakyoin looks at his feet and a big red cloud appeared on his face, he nervously looks up at Joseph and starts opening his mouth to talk but Jotaro holds up his hand to his mouth making Kakyoin stop his speaking.

Jotaro- "about that old man, we have something to tell you.."

Joseph looks up in surprise, "are you for real, did Jotaro make a move on Kakyoin?" Nah, that can't be right, MAYBE THEY FOUND A STAND USER!

Jotaro- "the truth is, me and kakyoin were talking and we are both in love... WE ARE OFFICIALLY DATING.!"

Kakyoin shoves his face in his hand and jotaro tips his hat down, you can see he is very embarrassed. Joseph looks at the guys and notices that under the table he could see that Jotaro was holding Kakyoin's hand. Joseph felt a warm sensation in his heart, he was happy for Jotaro and Kakyoin, this trip to Egypt had another reason, where Jotaro and Kakyoin find their love for each other. Joseph looks up from the menu and stands up, he motions for Kakyoin and Jotaro to get up. As soon as they both get up Joseph pulls both of them in for a hug. Both of them weren't expecting this but when they felt more comfortable they both laid there heads on Joseph's chest.

Joseph- "Thank you for telling me, I'm so happy. You don't know how happy I am for the both of you, I can't wait for holly to hear the news."

Kakyoin- "wait, Mr. Joestar. Your not mad at me, your not going to ask me why?"

Joseph- "why would I be mad, I'm not mad in fact I'm quite the opposite. I'm very happy that you have found each other. Kakyoin there's also something I also want to say and give you."

Joseph reaches into his pocket and takes out something. Kakyoin tries to inspect what it is but Joseph takes his hands and places his hands above Kakyoin's, he lets go and something cold like metal falls into his hand. Joseph begins to talk.

Joseph- "I want you to have this Kakyoin, it was originally my friends. He always wanted to give it to whatever girl came in sight. I then kept it when we lost him, I want you to have it so you know that he and I will always take care of you and Jotaro.

Kakyoin- "oh, no Joseph you don't have to do that..

Jospeh- "hey Kakyoin, one more thing."

Kakyoin- "huh.."

Joseph- "welcome to the family"

Joseph moves his hand from atop Kakyoin's letting the light of the necklace be seen. It was a gold necklace with a red centerpiece, Kakyoin assumed it was some kind of ruby, the first thing he thought about was a cross, then he pictured a headband with purple and yellow triangles, then came the vision of a blond haired man, his skin was silky and he smiled from a foggy cloud. "Can you tell Jospeh something for me, tell him I'll always look after him, he doesn't have to worry.., my name is Caesar zeppelin...I'll also protect you form up here "kakyoin"." The vision ended and Kakyoin started to cry. Jotaro looked at Kakyoin and was just as confused as Joseph.

Joseph & Jotaro- "WHATS WRONG, IS IT A ENEMY STAND."

Kakyoin- "no, I don't know why I'm crying.. all I remember is this vision of a angel.

Joseph and Jotaro look at Kakyoin waiting for him to continue the explanation of what he saw, they were both curious as to how they saw nothing and Kakyoin started to cry.

Kakyoin- "I saw this angel, or what looked like a man with very silky skin and blond hair, he was wearing a purple and yellow headband and he told me to tell you that he's always looking out for you and that you don't have to worry about anything, he also said that he would look after me, he also said his name was Caesar zeppelin-?"

Kakyoin looked at Joseph, he was holding Kakyoin's hands and his grip was loosening. Joseph's head was down so Kakyoin could see what he was thinking. Suddenly Jospeh jumped up at Kakyoin and Joseph was holding Kakyoin in his arms. Jospeh stayed like that for a whole awkward minute he let go and looked Kakyoin in the eyes. Kakyoin could see the fresh tears on Joseph's face, he then pulled Joseph in for a hug and quietly told him.

Kakyoin- "I asume this was the friend you lost, wasn't it?"

Joseph- "yes, yes it was." Thank you Kakyoin... thank you for everything."

Joseph and Kakyoin break their hug and look at Jotaro who was just standing there the whole time. They all sit down and the moment they do the lady comes with their food. They all eat their food and take a bit of each other food, Kakyoin enjoyed the food which made Jotaro very happy. Jotaro payed the bill and all three of them left the restaurant. They got back to the hotel and Jospeh said that they would be leaving at 5:00 pm. Jospeh and the boys parted ways to their room and when they both got in the room a Jotaro stayed by the door and put the "do not disturb" paper outside the door. Kakyoin blushed and looked up at Jotaro. Jotaro was approaching Kakyoin when he pulled Kakyoin up bridal style and put him on the bed.

"how are you so pretty Kakyoin" Jotaro said as he lowers his head to kiss Kakyoin's forehead. Kakyoin blushed and put his arms around Jotaro's neck. Jotaro looked at him and he passionately kissed Kakyoin. His tongue entered Kakyoin's mouth and Kakyoin's heart began to beat uncontrollably. Jotaro broke the kiss and started to unbuckle his belt and take off his pants. Jotaro's member was already trying to break free, Jotaro sat down on the bed and motioned kakyoin to get on his knees. Kakyoin did and as soon as he did jotaro took of pf his boxers exposing his member. Kakyoin once again realized how big Jotaro's was but it didn't matter to him, all he wanted was to pleasure him. Kakyoin looked at the pre-cum on Jotaro's and licked the tip of it. Jotaro let out a moan and arched his back, kakyoin loved the sound of jotaro moaning for he was the only one who ever made him moan.