What happened in egypt?

Story Recap
Jotaro and Joseph's only reason for going to Egypt was to get rid of Dio so that Holly wouldn't die, instead they meet many friends and overcame hardships, in the end when they got to Dio's mansion to confront Dio and defeat him and his evil plans he ended up taking their side. Dio told them that he did not want to continue being the villain in the Joestar's story and that he just wanted to live a piece full life without any trouble. Jotaro and Joseph were in big disbelief and even though he was speaking from his heart they still didn't trust him. In the end Dio and the Joestar's signed a treaty saying that they would not interfiere with each other's life and just like that Dio disappeared and was never seen again.

The journey back home
Even though Dio had apologized to the Joestar's they still haven't forgiven him for the things he has caused to the Joestar family, either way they decided to except his apology and not to cause anymore trouble for the family. On their way back home the first one to leave the crew was Avdol, he decided to stay in Egypt for he had liked the terrain and wanted to keep his card reading hobby.
"If you guys ever need help with anything just give me a call, I'll be there" Avdol said with a warm smile and a wave to the crew. "Take care guys, I'll never forget the times we shared." "Thank you for everything Avdol" Joseph said with a reassuring smile," the others waved goodbye and continued with their journey back home.
On their way to the airport Polnareff was talking about how he wanted to go back to France and even though he didn't have any family he wanted to open up a bakery to help share what little he learned from his sister when she was still alive, everyone loved the idea about him becoming a baker, even though he didn't look like it everyone knew that he had a big heart. "Woof woof," everyone looked at Iggy, it seemed like Iggy also wanted to go to France since he had nowhere to go. They decided that it was a good idea since Polnareff and Iggy had the strongest friend to friend relationship. In the end the crew waved goodbye to Polnareff and Iggy, "AU REVOIR, TAKE CARE, oh and DONT FORGET TO VISIT ME IN FRANCE," "ARFF, WOOF," and just like that Polnareff and Iggy left the crew.

At the hotel
"What now" Joseph said to Kakyoin and Jotaro. "Where are you going Kakyoin," Jotaro said moving to Joseph's side, "oh I actually think I'm going back to Japan with you guys, since my parents are still there," kakyoin said with a hurt look on his face thinking about how Jotaro didn't even remember that he transferred to his high school. "Oh well I guess that we should stay the night here since we are all going to the same place." "we should rent a room since we are only staying one night." Joseph said with a warm smile on his face. Kakyoin looked at Jotaro as Jotaro shook his head in agreement. They walked to a near by hotel and asked for rooms, Joseph asked for three separate rooms but the lady responded that they were full and only had a single bed and a queen bed room, Joseph decided to take the rooms, he said that he would take the single bed and they could take the queen since they were students. Kakyoin looked at jotaro as his face turned a bright cherry red, Jotaro just shook his head in agreement but said nothing else. Joseph handed the keys to Jotaro as he whispered something in his ear. Kakyoin did his best to figure out what he was saying but only came up with "good look," "good look, what does that mean" Kakyoin said in his head and repeated the phrase over and over.
When Jotaro and Kakyoin got to the room Jotaro opened the room door and let Kakyoin go in first, Kakyoin got in and turned on the lights, he saw a queen bed and realized that he would have to share the bed with Jotaro. It took him a while to process why his face was getting so red and hot.
"Uh, I'll take a shower first," Kakyoin said looking at the floor as he felt his face get hotter and hotter. Kakyoin got his towel and ran into the bathroom. Kakyoin closed the door and saw that his feet were beginning to shake, "ohh my gosh" Kakyoin undressed and got into the bathtub, he began to fantasize about him and Jotaro doing all these thing together and how they would sleep in the same bed." Kakyoin got so lost in his thoughts he lost track of time. "KNOCK, KNOCK" "Kakyoin, you ok in there, you sure are taking your time." Jotaro said with a loud but soft voice. "Uh yess, just a second.." Kakyoin got out of the bathtub and realized that he didn't bring his cloths except his towel, "oooh sshitt, WHAT NOW," Kakyoin said in his head. He tried to dry himself as much as he could and wrapped his towel around his waist. When he opened the door Jotaro was in front of the door and his eyes opened wide as he saw Kakyoin with only a towel. "Uh, I guess I'll go take a shower now." Jotaro said moving his towel to his waist.

Jotaro's POV
When we got to the room I opened the door so that Kakyoin could step in and so that I could you know, look at his ass. Yes, yes I know what your thinking "Jotaro, why are you doing this, this isn't even you." I know, I know, It is me I just don't really tell anybody since I don't show my emotions that much, by the way Kakyoin has a nice ass if your wondering." He walked in and I had plenty of time to look at it. He told me that he was going to go take a shower so I let him even though I wanted to, but I didn't mind going in second. He got in and I began to think what he looked like under all that clothes, I started to fantasize and just with that my member started to bulge in my pants. I took a towel and covered it just to make sure if Kakyoin were to get out he wouldn't see it and think I'm weird. As Kakyoin was showering I kept thinking about the things we could do if we were together. I then realized "he sure is taking a long time." I got up to the door and knocked twice and asked if he was ok, he said that he was fine but I didn't think he was. I was gonna open the door and just when I was Kakyoin opened the door and I saw him with only a towel. My member shot up and I put my towel over it and told him casually that I'd take a shower. My feet and my stomach were swaying to looking at him, I saw his body and thought it looked a lot like a woman's body slim and all the right curves in the right places but at the same time he was muscular and fit, HE HAD ABS, I thought he was just slim and skinny but turned out he had abs!? I closed the door behind me and kept repeating the image I saw in my head, boy was I in for a surprise.