Why didn't you tell me

Jotaro POV
While I was taking a bath I thought about how I should tell Kakyoin that I was in love with him, I don't know if he would understand but it was worth a shot. I kept thinking About the worst case scenarios about how he would never talk to me again and how he would avoid me for the rest of my life but it was better to tell him than avoid the fact that I was in love with him. I decided to tell him how I felt, THIS NIGHT I was gonna tell him. I got out of the tub and realized, like Kakyoin I forgot to bring my clean clothes and I realized I had to go out in a towel. "Yare yare," I took my towel and wrapped it around my waist, my face began to go red since I got nervous just thinking about Kakyoin looking at me. I then walked to the door and opened it, I looked around and saw Kakyoin reading a book on the green couch. I made eye contact with him and blurted out, "uhh, seems I forgot to get my clothes" I tip toed to my bag that was next to him and I realized he was hiding his face, I ask him if he was ok, "Uhm, Kakyoin are you ok." "Your face seems to look a little red." I lift my hand up to his face and he looks up to me, I saw his face was red and without thinking I blurt out, "Kakyoin I think I'm in love with you..." I look at him and his face was getting even more red, I run as fast as I can to the bathroom, I close the door and my back slides on the door till I'm sitting to the floor with my clothes in my hand, "sorry Kakyoin, I didn't mean to say that, I guess I'm just tired." I think to my self, "you stupid idiot, you don't even know if Kakyoin likes you and you just decided to tell him."

I finished getting dressed and I headed out of the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Kakyoin sitting on the bed, he looks at me, "jotaro, can we talk for a sec," "Yeah sure Kakyoin, what's up something on your mind." I sit down next to Kakyoin and he blurts out, "did you mean what you said about you being in love with me-," "just forget it Kakyoin, I'm sorry, just forget about, I didn't mean to say that," "WAIT- Jotaro, before you say that I have something to say," I look at him and he puts his head down so that I couldn't see his face. "Uhm, jotaro the truth is, I-i think I'm in love with you," Kakyoin looks up at jotaro and to his surprise Jotaro's hand slides under Kakyoin chin, he tilts his chin up and Jotaro's lips softly kiss Kakyoin's.

"Why didn't you tell me?, we could have started earlier," Jotaro said softly pushing Kakyoin on the bed so that now he was laying down. Jotaro got on top of him and looked down at him, "if you want to stop please just tell me." Without finishing his thought Jotaro started to unbutton Kakyoin's shirt, he then slid off the shirt from Kakyoin's slim body. Jotaro began to place kisses on Kakyoin's body from his neck all the way down to his crotch. Kakyoin moaned softly but just as jotaro was about to take off Kakyoin's belt, Kakyoin turned jotaro with the help of hierophant green so that now Kakyoin was on top, "it's my turn now," Kakyoin said beginning to unbuckle Jotaro's belts, he looked at Jotaro's crotch and saw how hard Jotaro had gotten, Kakyoin wanted to tease Jotaro a bit so instead of finishing unbuckling Jotaro's belts he leaned over so that now he was looking at Jotaro's crotch, he gently placed a kiss on Jotaro's member and began softly to touch and massage it threw the fabric of Jotaro's pants, Jotaro grunted but then let out a moan. Jotaro was getting harder so Kakyoin thought it was a good time to finish what he started, he took off his belts and started to unzip his pants, he slid them off and saw Jotaro's fit legs and his member bulging out from the thin fabric of his underwear. Jotaro had his hand over his eyes, Kakyoin bent over and took off Jotaro's underwear with his mouth and with that Jotaro's member was free. Kakyoin looked at Jotaro's member and realized how big it was, "I don't think that can fit in my mouth," Kakyoin said in his head. Kakyoin bent over so that now the tip was at Kakyoin's mouth, Kakyoin gently placed his hands around Jotaro's member and Kakyoin kissed it all around, Jotaro's moaning turned Kakyoin on so Kakyoin continued. Kakyoin then began to lick Jotaro's pre-cum and Jotaro moaned and arched his back, Kakyoin was getting turned on and his member jolted from his pants, slightly touching Jotaro's leg, "finish what you started, then it's my turn." Kakyoin looked at him embarrassed but continued, he began to fit Jotaro's in his mouth and just as he was beginning to flavor the warmth Kakyoin was jolted in, his mouth was full and there was no space for oxygen, Jotaro pushed Kakyoin in and then out, his hands behind Kakyoin's head, Jotaro began to moan louder, Kakyoin kept getting pushed in and out and Kakyoin was beginning to choke. A soft tear ran down form Kakyoin's face, not because it hurt, or because he was sad nor was it because he wanted to stop, it was because he was happy he told Jotaro about his love for him, the pushing in and out stopped and and Kakyoin was brought to Jotaro's face, Jotaro placed his lips on Kakyoin's and began to kiss him, Jotaro's tongue entered Kakyoin's mouth softly and wrapped around Kakyoin's, Jotaro pulled away, "Kakyoin, I love you so much," Jotaro said as he wiped the tears of Kakyoin's face.
"I love you to."