"Now, Wormtail could you please unmask these...children," Voldemort gestured towards my friends next to me. With a spell, I didn't know they were all unmasked.

"Theo?" Theodosius Sr. proclaimed from the table. "My Lord why is my son bound like this?" he continued his voice angry but keeping under wraps around The Dark Lord.

"That's a good question, Theodosius. WORMTAIL!" Voldemort shouted. The ugly man reappeared.

"Yes, my Lord?" he asked scared.

"Why is Theodosius Jr. on his knees. We already know he is loyal to us. How dare you treat him like a prisoner? That is Master Draco Malfoy's second." Voldemort asked the ugly man who went by Wormtail.

"Oh, I didn't recognize...I'm sorry, My Lord. I didn't..." Wormtail babbled.

"Get out of my sight before I take your other arm!" Voldemort snarled. Wormtail untied Theo and whisked away.

Theo got up and took his seat next to Draco rubbing his wrists in the process. He looked tired like he didn't have much of a good sleep. He also had a bandaged bicep and cut leg. It was probably from the dueling that occurred at the castle.

"I am so sorry, Theo for the inconvenience. I hope you can forgive Wormtail for his lack of thought," Voldemort apologized. His voice wasn't sincere, but it was still a surprise to have it come out of his mouth. Theo responded with a nod taking the time to check over his wounds now that he wasn't bound.

"Now who are the rest of them?" Voldemort pondered. "Severus?" he asked. Professor Snape stood up from his seat opposite of Draco. I hadn't noticed he was there. He walked over to the five of us still on our knees. He started with Pansy.

"Pansisia-Marie Parkinson. The Parkinson's daughter. Caught helping Theo with his injuries." Professor Snape said casually. "The Parkinson's are great allies." He added. He moved on to Crabbe. "Vincent Crabbe Jr." he said in a bored tone. Crabbe's father straightened up as Snape spoke, worry for his son was clear. "Was caught dueling with some of the Aurors while Draco executed his mission." Voldemort gave a curt nod before Professor Snape continued. "Gregory Goyle, Goyle's son also aiding duel the Aurors during the mission." Snape went on promptly to introduce Blaise. Voldemort didn't seem to care for my Pureblooded friends. In his eyes, they were all allies.

"Ivy Evans." Professor Snape said standing behind me. "Half-blood. Adopted by muggles. A Slytherin none-the-less. Helped Draco fix the Vanishing Cabinet and helped with a few other tasks aiding in the defeat of Albus Dumbledore." Murmurs went through the table as they questioned who I was and how muggles raised me.

"SILENCE!" Voldemort shouted before standing up. He slowly made his way to stand in front of me. He wore no shoes and his toenails were encrusted with grime and filth.

"A redheaded Evans..." Voldemort pondered. "Perhaps Lily Potter's daughter."

I knew the Dark Lord was smart and no secret could be kept from him, but this was too on the nose. I thought it would at least take him some time to start questioning my lineage. I gulped back my fear and stayed staring at his nasty toes. There was not much else I could do at this point. I had been caught.

"No, my Lord." Professor Snape said.

"And how would you know that, Severus?" Voldemort questioned.

With a sigh, Professor Snape began to speak. His voice was strained, and he looked fearful. "She's my daughter, My Lord." There was a beat of silence. Even I forgot what it meant to breathe. His daughter? That is not at all what I was expecting to come out of his mouth.

"With Lily Evans?" Voldemort challenged.

"No, Agatha Vineyard. The redheaded Pureblood. She was killed in one of the last battle before your defeat, my Lord. You remember I was to marry her. I couldn't take of a child on my own, so I gave her to a muggle family." Snape said holding his head with false shame. He had created a false backstory for me. I wondered how much Dumbledore had to do with this story. I must have been very important to protect me at this length. Professor Snape was putting his own life on the line.

"A muggle family?" Voldemort asked with a screech.

"I didn't much care where she went, my Lord. That is my mistake." He dropped to his knees next to me asking for forgiveness for his horrible mistake.

"You." Voldemort turned to face me. I shook like a leaf.

"Did you know of this?" he asked gesturing to Severus.

Pressure started to build in the back of my skull. It wasn't nearly as bad as the night of Dumbledore's death but still unbearable. "Tell him no," Snape whispered before retracting himself from my thoughts.

"No, my Lord," I added with regret in my voice. "I had no idea Professor Snape was my father. I was simply close friends with Draco Malfoy, and I found out his plans. Don't blame him, my Lord. It was I who broke his trust and went through his things, preformed Occlumency. Anything I could to figure out what he was doing. I cared for him and was worried. When I found out I agreed to help him take down Dumbledore." I said my voice smooth. The lie I had been preparing beside Snape playing Father flowed off the tongue like it was real. I knew Draco had stiffened at my confession. I never invited him to my survival plotting schemes.

"I see." Voldemort raised what I assumed would be where an eyebrow was.

"My Lord. All I ever wanted was to be in your good graces. I want to serve you." I bowed down as close to his feet as I could muster. My friends had given me looks of warning before I bowed. I knew getting the mark was the best-case scenario for all of us and I was making sure it happened.

"Draco?" Voldemort called. "Can we trust this half-blood?" he asked with a sneer.

"I think so, my Lord. She has been very helpful. I believe she should take the mark. She will be very loyal to the cause. All of them actually." Draco said. I could tell there was anger in his voice but only I seemed to be able to catch onto it.

~

So, I took the mark. In a private ceremony held at the top of what I later found out to be Malfoy Manor. Dressed in black dress robes and my hair slicked back. I was accepted into the Dark Lord's highest of ranks. I was honoured with being Draco's girlfriend or better known as a wife. He was General and I was his right-hand man with Theo as his second.

The mark burned into my arm as a reminder of who I was now. It was the worst pain I had ever felt. I had even passed out during the ceremony, which was common, I was assured. Bellatrix didn't seem too pleased with my sudden promotion. If Draco trusted me, so did the Dark Lord. I was now a person I thought I'd hate most in the world. I looked down at my fresh mark. Like a tattoo, it was still raw and bright red. It was beautiful but deadly. It was to be used for communication and messages amongst the Death Eaters. It would burn if Voldemort needed me. I was now a Death Eater. 

~~

WOW! We are done! I wrote a full novel! This is the first time I have ever finished a novel. I am so proud! I hope you guys like it! I'm excited to start writing the next chapter for Ivy and Draco! I hope you guys will enjoy that one too. Thank you all so much for your support and love. It means so much to me. I would never have been able to write this if it wasn't for all of you! Thank you so so so so much! 

Lucy <3