Senorita

Riley POV

(Is it just me or is lucus jealous?) Maya!
M:What is it honey?
R:Well I think Lucas is jealous, because I am going to do a song with shawn and it is very steamy.
M:Did you just say steamy?
R:Yeah steamy. Why u asking?
M:Please tell me what happens in the music video
R:Well I am a waitress at a diner,well he is a bad boy that comes to the diner to check me out  and we dance, then I walk away. He waits for me after work. Skip we ride on his motorcycle, then skip to the hotel scene. I start singing in a tank top and shorts and cardigan against a closet then he takes of his shirt while I walk closer to him then I go on my tip toes and kiss him then he flips us over I am at the bottom. Montage then I open the curtains that light can come through he protects his eyes then I straddle his lap and kiss him. Skip he then drives off, I wait for him outside of the diner then I remember it was just a one night stand. And I walk back to the inside of the diner. Then credits.
M:Say what now! Did you tell the others about this
R:Yes, I did Maya. They approve, because you guys are going to be in the music video at the dance scene, one of you will be the other waitress and a few kids in school is going to be extra in the dance scene so I wanted to ask you if you would be interested to play the other waitress?
M:Oh,sorry for yelling on you.
R:It's fine Maya it's not if, I am going to fall for him.
M:You never know.