🥀

Jaemin whimpered loudly as he continued to rub hard crotch with his thighs, grabbing both pillows. One as he covered his whimpering mouth the other he put it near his harden crotch.

     From the bed, he could hear the older moaning from the other side of the door. He moaned at the sound as he humped himself to the pillow.

"Markie..." He moaned out as the older just cursed at the noise.

     For the coupled it was a hard early morning. 

🥀

Mark exhaled, laying himself on the sofa as he had just finished taking care of his business. He couldn't hear the younger anymore, probably passed out.

     Stroking his hair back as a messaged came to his phone. Opening it as he saw Jeno sending him a picture of the same black suit men in roaming around the school.

The ring tone was heard, automatically accepting the call, Mark heard the make on the other side of the line panting hardly. Trying to catch a breath "Jeno-yah? Are you okay?"

     "I needed to run as far as I could with Renjun. They are literally everywhere!" Jeno said, still panting.

"You okay Junnie?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Mark heard as he became even more worried to his friends there. "What did they want?" Mark asked, although he already knew the answer was.

"From the suit, it's Jaemin's parent obviously. They interrogate everyone in the school about him. His whereabouts. His new address?"  Jeno replied.

     "Is Jaemin with you?" He asked again. Mark hummed, "yeah, sleeping now." He heard Jeno saying 'thanked god' sounding relief.

"I think it's best to not let him go to school hyung. We all know how is his relationship to his parent." Jeno suggested.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that too." Mark replied, scratching his head as the situation was too perfect for him but also complicated.

     "Mind telling me what happened to him? There's must be a reason for all this to happen." Jeno asked. Mark took his time as he explained everything to both Jeno and Renjun.

Hearing the curse words coming out from both friends, Mark sighed.  "Protect him hyung. Jaemin really needs you at this point." Renjun said.

"Yeah, I'll do so. Be careful you two. Tell that to the others too." Mark said.

"Will do, bye hyung. Be safe" Jeno said before ending the call. Mark ruffled his hair as he heard groaning from his bedroom all of the sudden.

     With concern, Mark went to his bedroom only to see a sleepy Jaemin. "Hyung?" Jaemin said.

Mark squatted down near the bed, making eye contact with the younger. "What is it, Nana?" He asked.

      "Did we do it?" Jaemin asked, a blushed crept unto his face as he broke the eye contact. Mark chuckled and shook his head. "No, we didn't. You fell asleep, Nana." He said, pinching the younger's cheek.

Jaemin let out an 'oh' as he pouted to the older. Mark chuckled again as he leaned to him, kissing his cheeks.

"Listen, Nana, your parent is now searching for you everywhere. Jeno called me and said their minions were there, trying to find you." Mark explained, he could see the panic in the younger's eyes as he looked away.

     "I and the others thought it's best for you to stay here starting today." He continued.

"But then, I could still go anywhere I want right? Like school?" Marks took a deep breath before exhaling it.

     "You can but not without me beside you. But no. Your parent's minions might be waiting at school." Mark continued.

"But then i–" "I'm just suggesting it if you don't want to go with your parent."

Silence arise, the younger's eyes locked on the bed. Not responding anything to Mark.

     It really broke his heart to see Jaemin like this. In their early stages of dating, Jaemin opened himself as he told Mark that he wanted to do well in school so he could go to college and work happily in the future.

"I'm sorry, Nana. But I'm keeping my promise. I'll never leave you. After this all end, you'll go to your normal life again. I'm sure of that." Mark said giving the younger a hug. Stroking his hair gently as he felt Jaemin relaxed.

     "Promise?" Jaemin mumbled.

"I promise."

🥀

🥀

-MINE-