마크
"He loves me! Hahaha! You hear that! He loves me!" The male exclaimed as he pierced the lifeless body on more time, the blood squirting out from it. The male laughed maniacally as he dropped the knife, letting his bloody hands made its way towards his lips.

"Jaeminie~" he said as his fingers caressing his lips softly. "He kissed me." He smiled widely before laughing again. "He fucking kissed me!"

Opening the basement, getting out from the sick and dirty room, he closed the door behind his back. Bloody footprints made its towards Mark's room. His expression soften when he saw a framed photo of Jaemin and him. His fingers leaned down to touched it as the blood stained Jaemin's face.

"Gosh Nana. You're making me crazy."

재민
He walked out the room as he then turned towards the hallway. The hall never seemed to be tired of the large crowd everyday. Students arguing, laughing and mocking. Exchanging his books with the unused one he then closed his locker. When he did, on the other side of the locker was Mark standing with a wide smile.

"Hi Nana." He said cheefully, only Jaemin knows the feeling of getting boost up just by a simple hello from his boyfriend. "Hi Markie." He replied, covering his face with his books. Mark chuckled as he leaned down, using his index and middle finger to push the books down.

Smiling softly, Mark's fingers caressed the younger's cheeks. "There's the beautiful sight I want to see." Jaemin let out a giggled as he pushed Mark away before walking away with his blushing cheeks.

Hearing the older following him from behind, Jaemin ignored the callings and turned to his next class. He entered the room, hoping to see students filling in but sadly there were none.

Turning to the white board behind him, written in blue marker was

'Mr. Park is absent today. With all teachers having a tight schedule today, the principal asked for your cooperation to keep quiet.'

"Great..." Jaemin mumbled as he slumped down to one of the chairs. Mark doomed entered the room as well, his eyes immediately landed on the writings on the board. He smirked as he turned to the blushing younger.

Jaemin gave him a pout and an innocent look. "What's with the look hmm?" Mark said, leaning down towards the younger, his arms caging Jaemin in between. Jaemin shook his head as covering his face with his sweater paws. "Don't hide your face Nana." Mark said getting closer to the younger.

     "Then don't do that!" Jaemin pouted as Mark's nose touched with his. "Do what?" He asked innocently. Jaemin could feel the older's breath touching his lips, his heart beating faster every second. "D-do th-this?"the younger stammered. "Explain properly Nana."

"I-"

Without any warning, Mark closed the gap between them, connecting their lips. Jaemin's eyes widen as the older's lips moved, it didn't take long for him to kiss Mark back, letting his lips to move in sync with the older. Jaemin wrapped his arms around the older's neck, pulling him closer as Mark grabbed the younger by the waist, lifting him up before letting Jaemin to sit on his lap.

      Jaemin let out a small yelp when he sat on Mark's lap but he couldn't complain as Mark smashed his lips again. "Markie..." Jaemin mumbled as Mark hummed in response.

      The older's tongue then licked Jaemin's lower lip, wanting permission to enter. Jaemin let out a small moan, opening his mouth, letting his tongue intertwined with the older's. They made out for a good amount of time as Jaemin finally pulled away, a string of saliva still connected by their lips. The younger's cheeks were no different with a red tomato, he was blushing furiously as Mark could only chuckled when Jaemin hid his face into his shoulder.

"Nana? Are you okay?" He asked curiously. Jaemin nodded, his head still buried to the older's neck.

Mark chuckled again as he hugged the younger into his arms. "Markie," Mark hummed as Jaemin pulled away, staring the older into the eyes. "Can we do that again next time?" Jaemin asked innocently, laying his head to the older's chest.

Mark's heart sped up, his cheeks heat up, "Su-sure. Why not?" He replied, he could hear the younger giggled, looking down to see the younger smiling at him. "You stuttered Markie."

"Shush it."

🥀

It didn't take a minute for Jaemin to ran out from the empty class as soon as the bell rang. With his blushing cheeks, his feet ran towards the cafeteria, searching for his friends.

He then ran towards the table by the corner, sitting down and immediately hiding his face. "What's wrong with him?" A high pitch voice said followed by a slurping noise. "Renjunie..." Jaemin whined as he tug on Renjun's sleeves. "What is it?" Renjun asked.

"I'm so embarrassed." Jaemin whined again nuzzling his face into Renjun's board shoulder. "What is it this time?"

"Mark! That's what happened! Why is he here?! Shouldn't he be at college right now?!" Jaemin exclaimed, whining on and on. All of his friends rolled their eyes before continuing their lunch. "And when I entered the class it was empty and then he kissed me and we made out and I-"

"YOU GUYS MADE OUT?!"

His friends shouted loudly, Renjun and Jeno ya their eyes widen in shock while the other looks like their going to pass out. "Y-Yes." Jaemin answered, blushing madly. "Congrats." Renjun said before resuming back to eat.

"Help me Junnie!"

      "Hell Nah! It's your problem I'm not helping anymore!" Renjun exclaimed as he shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth. "Come on Renjun don't be so hard on him." Jeno said nudging him from the right.

Renjun sighed, he opened his mouth to say something but someone cut him off. "Na fucking Jaemin!" A high pitch shrieking was heard across the cafeteria.

     Jaemin rolled his eyes as he recognized the voice. "We need to talk you bitch."

🥀

🥀『 MINE 』

🥀
MINE