•재민
Being an only child was already tough for Jaemin but it was harder when your parent left you all alone in a big city to start their own new life.

     Jaemin got a call in the early morning from an unknown number, he ignored it at first but the number continued to call him. It started to annoy him as he answered. Turns out to be his mother calling him for a meet up.

He told Mark of course, telling him something is up. And now he found himself sitting awkwardly in his house, with both of his parent sitting across him.

     Before the mother could say anything, Jaemin cut her off. "Just get to the point. Okay?" He said.

"Jaemin, your father and I decided to take you to Jeju with us." His mother said, doing as told.

     The whole news was just to sudden for him. His life was going perfectly well. He has good friends in school, a decent score in test and a boyfriend. But his parent just have to show up today and said he was moving away.

"Both of you realised that you left me here alone right?" Jaemin said lowly. "Yes a-"

"You left me here all alone. With no money to live on his own in a big city like Seoul." Jaemin continued, his anger was piling up in him.

"Yes, we know that and we are sorry," the father said.

"Sorry isn't going to change the whole hardship that I need to went through!" Jaemin shouted. Taking them by surprise.

     "That's the past, Jaemin. We are going to start over as one family." His mother said, it sound so simple for them to say that. Jaemin never felt so furious in all his life.

"Get out from my house." Jaemin ordered.

"This is not your house."

"I paid this house with my own money, so it's technically my house." Jaemin said, pointing at the door.

Without saying anything the parent went out the door. As the door closed, Jaemin couldn't help but fall to the ground, crying hardly as he knows the power his parent have on him.

     Needing some company, he pulled out his phone and called the person who he knows will help him.

🥀

Jaemin opened the wooden door, he didn't need to restrain himself as he launched himself into a hug to the older.

"What's wrong Jaemin-ah?" He asked. Seeing the red eyes of the younger, swollen muscles around the eyes probably from crying. Jaemin's lips were quivering as if he was holding back something.

     Mark didn't wait anymore as he pulled the younger inside from the cold and hugged him again Jaemin again in his arms. "Just tell me when you're ready okay?" He said quietly to the boy's ears, earning a nod as a reply.

Ten minutes passed as Jaemin nuzzled himself deeper into the older's neck. His sweet scent was calming for the younger, taking a deep breath as he maintained steady breathing.

"Are you okay now?" Mark asked, Jaemin gave a nod before pulling himself away from the older, breaking the hug.

     "What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Mark asked as Jaemin shook his head. Wiping his eyes with his hands, he then took another deep breath before let out a shaky sigh.

"My parent came back." Jaemin said softly, remembering the words of both his parents.

     "What did they say?" Mark asked, knowing enough about the boy's last relationship with his parent.

"They want to take me back, " Jaemin said, shakily. Mark furrowed his brows, his mind was telling him something that he didn't want to believe.

     "What do you mean?" He asked, gulping. "They want me to go to Jeju with them. I'm moving away, Mark." Jaemin said, breaking down into tears again.

"What did you tell them?" Mark asked, it took Jaemin a while before replying back to him.

     "I got mad, kick them out of my house." Jaemin replied, sniffing his nose and wiping his tears. He sighed as he then hugged the older again.

     Mark kissed Jaemin by the forehead, stroking his cheeks with Mark's large ones. "Do you want to though?" Mark asked, already knowing the answer.

Jaemin shook his head, staring at the older with his tearing eyes. "I don't want to Mark but you know what my parent will do if I don't go with them."

Cursing mentally, Mark gritted his teeth before sighing, calming himself down. Originally, Jaemin was going to be the next CEO of his father's company. But after entering high school, he was cut off from the family, not publicly and not officially.

They didn't sign any papers for it but they made it very clear two years ago.

     "Please help me, Markie." He pleaded, tearing up once again. It really broke his heart when he saw the sight of the younger crying into his chest.

"Shhh, it's okay Jaemin-ah. I'll help you." He said, stroking Jaemin's brunette locks. Jaemin nodded and scooted closer to the older, founding himself burying unto the older.

They stayed in that position for a while as Mark continued to rub Jaemin's back also thinking for something to help the younger.

     Mark slowly pulled Jaemin away from him, kissing Jaemin on the cheeks. "Nana, do you want to live with me?" Mark started. Jaemin lazily wiped his eyes and nodded.

"I want to run away Mark, I don't want the past to repeat again," Jaemin mumbled, his hooded eyes gazing to the older.

     Mark nodded, a smile was on his face. "I won't let it happen to you again." Mark said, hugging the younger again.

🥀

     After letting the younger sleep, Mark started to pack Jaemin's clothes and the things he needed. Slowly zipping the suitcase, putting it inside the trunk. He went back inside and towards the sleeping Jaemin.

     Putting the younger in the passenger seat before going inside as well. He then worked up the seatbelts around the younger as he then put one on himself before driving away from the old house. 

Jaemin wouldn't be too happy about Mark selling the house out of his context but Jaemin did ask him for help. Smiling to himself as he drives through the neighbourhood and to his house.

No one is going to take Jaemin away from him.

🥀

🥀-MINE-

🥀
-MINE-