십일

•재민
Waking up with the sunlight shining on to your eyes is one thing but when you wake up in the arms of hour significant other. Jaemin sat up as Mark was still sleeping.

Seeing the room, he knew immediately it was Mark's. He sighed as he walked out of the bed and to the bathroom, starting to wash.

As soon as he's done, he just realized at that moment that he didn't bring any clothes to change in. Only wearing the towel around his towel, he peaked out through the opened door, checking if the older was awake or not.

Making sure that the older was asleep, he took small steps into the older's wardrobe. It was normal for him to borrow clothes from Mark. Seeing a baby blue sky coloured hoodie in one of the pile of clothes. He took it out before seeing the older's name written on it.

Jaemin smiled, putting the hoodie over his head and wearing it. For the pants, he just pulled out Mark's smallest gym shorts, since Jaemin has a smaller waist than Mark.

He went back to the bathroom as he took the blow dryer to dry his hair. The door of the bathroom then opened again for him to see the half-awake older. Jaemin giggled before turning the blow dryer off.

"Morning, Markie." He said, smiling. "Morning, Nana. Why are you up so early?" Mark asked as he started to take off his shirt, exposing his toned body.

Jaemin blushed and looked away, "No reasons actually." He said. Mark hummed as his hands started to work around his pants, making Jaemin run towards the door, closing it behind him. Letting the older inside smirked at his cuteness.

It didn't take long for Mark to come out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Jaemin quickly looked away with his phone in his hands. Blushing slightly at the sight.

He then felt the bed sink to the other side, looking up to see Mark peeking to his phone. He teasingly closed his phone and smiled at him as Mark ruffled his hair.

"Come on,let's have breakfast before we go." Mark said patting Jaemin's back before going out.

Jaemin furrowed his brows as he went down to the older. "Are we going somewhere?" He asked, curiously. Mark nodded in reply, focussing on the sandwiches he's making.

Jaemin happily took a bite out of the meal when the older handed it to him. "Eat well, I don't want you to get sick." Mark said as Jaemin nodded repeatedly like a child.

Jaemin phone the buzzed through the table, grabbing his attention. Putting down the sandwich on the plate and chewing it thoroughly before seeing the contact number.

"Who is it?" Mark asked, taking a bite on his breakfast after seeing the smile on the younger disappeared. "My mom." Jaemin said with a frown.

Mark clicked his tongue, grabbing Jaemin's still buzzing phone to his hand before smashing down to the ground.

Jaemin was shocked by the actions, "Mark!" He exclaimed. "Relax I'll buy you a new one." Mark said, drinking his glass of water.

Jaemin gave a small pout, "we can buy another phone number you know." He said, Mark chuckled. "It's cooler when you have to smash a phone."

Jaemin giggled and nodded before cleaning up his dishes.

"Now that we're done, let go."

🥀

"Why are we here though Mark?" Jaemin asked, linking his arms around Mark's. Walking into a salon.