재민

Maths. One of the worst subjects, for Jaemin at least.

     He had his hands underneath the table with his phone in between. His fingers typing gently on the screen. He smiled slightly when he saw a heart emoji from Mark. he shouldn't be texting in class but who cares? Even the teacher doesn't. Renjun who is beside him chuckled slightly as tired to focus back on the lesson.

Jaemin's slender fingers gently tapped on the screen, replying Mark quickly.

"Na Jaemin!"

Jaemin flinched, putting his phone on the table quickly covering it with a book. He looked up to the angry-looking teacher. "Care to repeat the question?" she asked crossing her arms. Jaemin's eyes wandered to Renjun, asking for help.

Renjun shrugged and shook his head. Jaemin took the sign and smiled, "Did you even ask one?" he said confidently. The teacher nodded and gave him a smile, "I was just testing you. You didn't seem to be paying attention." she said before turning back to the whiteboard, writing another formula.

Jaemin exhaled his breathe as he faced Renjun with his cheesy smile, "Thanks." he whispered. Renjun nodded and patted Jaemin, "You should put your phone down. This teacher is very strict." Renjun suggested as his hand was busy copying the materials. Jaemin pouted but followed his suggestion, not forgetting to say a quick goodbye to Mark.

The bell soon rang, signaling the whole school it was lunch break. The students hurried themselves down to the cafeteria as Renjun and Jaemin were still busy tidying up their books. "Hurry up Nana. The others are already waiting." Renjun said impatiently tapping his foot. Jaemin nodded and swung his bag around his arm, letting it hang around his shoulder.

As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, they were greeted by a shouting male, calling their names. "Renjun Hyung! Jaemin Hyung!"

They both smiled and walked towards the table. Both of them greeted everyone who is present there. "Next time don't shout our name, Chenle. It's embarrassing."

The green-haired simply nodded before turning back to his food, devouring it. Jaemin smiled as he took a seat next to Mark. "Shouldn't you be at work now?" Jaemin asked. Mark shrugged and wrapped an arm around Jaemin. " I want to spend more time with you baby."

"Oh screw off."

🥀

Jaemin walked down the road, hand in hand with the most precious human being in the world. He smiled cutely at the older as Mark leaned down kissing the younger on the cheek.

The sapphire sky illuminating above the two lovers, making the atmosphere around them even more romantic. Jaemin let out a quiet giggle all of the sudden, startling the older. "What's wrong Nana?" Mark asked with a small smile. Jaemin shook his head and went ahead from Mark, letting go of the hand. "Nana! Wait up."

"Nah, catch me if you can~"

"You're on"

Jaemin laughed as he ran as fast as he can from the older. With Mark tailing not so far behind him, he sped up and ran to a dark alleyway, shaking Mark off from his tail.

He exhaled his breath when he saw Mark ran pass the alleyway he was in. Hearing the older calling his name, he held in his laugh. Peeking his head out, he saw the confused older searching for him. He smiled and leaned his back to the wall. He let out a small sighed but it was too early for him to relax as he felt a hand covering his mouth, another hand roaming across his body.