Birthday? and piece of the past

Start from the beginning

She subconsciously adjusted her scarf on her neck so her neck was duly covered despite the rather warm temperature.

"I understand you have been hurt child"

The noirette touched her neck consciously, a nervous tick she had with the red handprints in it, bite marks and bruises on it.

The man went to the table and pulled out a dark blue scarf.

He bent down to the noirette's level.

Nozomonai collected all her things on her desk and laid down on her bed.

She didn't want to sleep yet having a feeling that she was forgetting something.

She shook her head.

The man took the noirette's hands away from her neck and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

If she couldn't remember it wasn't important.

"This scarf will keep your neck safe and secure."

She closed her eyes at the memory that looped her mind ever since that day.

Nozo's eyes widen as the security around her neck was removed by the demon man chasing her and Izuku.

She lets out a loud sigh.

She's tired.

She picks up the blood red scarf, previously dark blue but changed due to the amount of blood from the dangerous man.

As she drifts off to sleep.

She wraps it around her neck.

The blood is normal at this point.

She can only hope for no nightmares.

..........
Nozomonai wakes up and her eyes widen at the time.

10:49 am

She sits up, holding onto her scarf of course so it doesn't come off.

She fixes her scarf then stood up from her bed, slipping her feet onto her light pink bunny slippers.

She makes her way to the stairs and sees Dad there holding a small purple box.

"Dad?" She asked groggily.

"Nozo!" He said hiding the box away immediately.

"Nani"

"Hey Nozo"

Nozomonai turns away to see Izuku there, out of his pajamas and now in a black hoodie and denim pants giving her his usual deadpan look.

It only hit Nozo now how plain looking her brother figure is now after he dyed his hair black for personal reasons.

He smiles now with the presence of Eri and with his attachment to their new family along with Nozo swears with the presence of his new friend.

"Yeah?" Nozo asked.

"Go get changed out of your pajamas, Eri wants to check out the playground about 10 minutes away but is definetly too shy to play with other kids so you should play with her" he said.

"But then why are you joining?" She asked.

"And leave you alone? Please you're a child" he said.

Nozo laughs at his comment as he gives her a small smile.

"We both know that's true"

"Cut to the heart" Nozo said clutching the skin where her heart is, in pretend offense.

"Like I said" Izuku said.

"Oof give me ten minutes"

...............
"Did you have fun Eri?" Izuku asked as she and Nozo were practically glowing with happiness.

"Yeah!" She said with Nozomonai agreeing.

"Well get ready for more surprises" Izuku said as he steps aside as they reach their home.

"Izuku?" Nozomonai asked.

"Open the door" he said and not bothering to ask, confused, Nozomonai opened the door and her eyes widened at the sight.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOZOMONAI!"

So this is what she was forgetting.

Not that many people were there as one would guess with how loud it was but hey Uncle Yamada was there so like yeah.

She saw her adoptive parents, Uncle Yamada, Uncle Tensei, Aunty Kayama, Todoroki, Akumi and Aiko were there as well!

"Happy Birthday Nozomonai"

"Oh my God Uncle Nezu I didn't see you!" She said looking at the mouse man.

"It's kind of hard when there's a crowd huh?" He asked.

"Indeed" She said.

"Well let's get this party started" Uncle Nezu said.

"Yay!" She said.

"First important matter though!" Aunt Kayama said.

"What is it?" Izuku asked entering with Eri.

"What is Nozo's favorite flavor in cake" she said as she pulled out several boxes.

"Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling" Todoroki and Izuku said at the same time.

~~~~~
Happy new year to y'all and try and guess what's Nozo's favorite cake flavor and what Eri got for her.

Time to show off some fanart

Thx to HeatherMHTheMCW for the awesome fanart!

Peace to y'all

Also what do you guys think of Ace Attorney fanfiction? I haven't made any but I have some experimental ideas in my mind and what you guys' opinion cuz like all of my followers are bnha fans and I'm worried y'all wouldn't be interested-

And I'm talking too much.

*le sigh*