Middle School (part 2)

Izuku's POV
I sigh as I sit at the table with a girl with lime green hair.

She looks like she really doesn't want us to sit with her but it's her fault for agreeing

"Sooooooo Akumi!" Nozo said.

"I-it's Ayumi" Telagio corrected.

"I already said not to bother to correct her because she really can't get anyone's names so there's no point" I said as I ate my Katsudon.

"O-oh right" She said as she ate her food.

"What's with the glum look?" Nozo asked holding her head with one hand and making her face her to her clear discomfort.

"Nozo stop" I said removing her hand from Telagio. "You're making her uncomfortable."

"Oh" Nozo said.

"Hey! Ayumi!" A voice called out.

~~~
Ayumi's POV
Oh no! No! NO! They're here to bully me AGAIN! And in front of the new kids! They'll probably join them after this.

I looked at the Ichika(MY OC N O T A MAJOR CHARACTER DONT WORRY) her shoulder length, curly red hair was neatly brushed on her hair with her light green eyes looking down on me.

Sora-kun stood next to her with his arms folded and his blue hair a bit messy with his maroon eyes looking down on me alongside Ichika's.

"So I see you've decided to try and get the new kids in your side, Busu" Sora said looking at Nozomonai and Akatani.

(Comment here what Busu means if you know it and you know who you are don't say it Jas)

"So" Sora said and pointed at a flower pot located at the entrance of the cafeteria. "You see that?"

I nod.

"Me and Chika here need you to rapidly grow that plant so that Aito can trip on them and possibly even get humiliated in front of everyone if timed perfectly." He said.

"W-What!?!" I said. "I can't do that! Aito is a dear friend of mine!"

"Well you can't really have a dear friend from here honey when you leave from what we'll do if you don't do it" Ichika threatened grabbing my shoulders.

"Back away from her" A cold voice said causing everyone within my line of sight to flinch.

Ichika instantly let go of my shoulders and backed off as Akatani gave her a cold, angry look.

Akatani stood up while Nozomonai smiled at him as he leaned over to Ichika's face.

"Look" Akatani said. "I don't know what's your damn problem but if you think me and Nozo will simply let you get away with just hurting people for no good reason."

Akatani's fists harden and Nozomonai moves next to him and electricity crackles around her hands.

"I think you get it" Nozomonai said as she went back to our table with Akatani following behind.

Akatani tugs my arm.

"Come on" he said as we sat back down and the two left.

These two are an interesting pair.

Nozomonai definetly doesn't understand boundaries nor names.

But.....

I picked up my chopsticks and continued to eat my udon.

They're definetly good people.

~~~
Aito's POV
I cautiously moved to the door and entered and flinched as I saw Ichika and Sora nearing me.

I refuse to brainwash a teacher for them the other day and now they're probably gonna hurt me for it.

But....

They walked past me, completely ignoring me.

Was this the punishment?

"Aiko!!!" A girl with black hair exclaimed waving her arm.

Damn it is she a bully I havent noticed?

A boy with dark green and black hair went over to me from the table where I see? Telagio!

"Sorry about her" he said. "She really can't get names so don't offended when she gets it wrong."

He leaned over and whispered to my ear.

"She even gets her name wrong whether or not she wishes to admit it."

"Talk about bad at names" I sweatdropped.

I follow the boy to the table and on our way I introduce myself.

"So you probably already know my name but to make sure it's-"

"Hitori Aito" (thx to mikafigura for her OC) The boy said. "Due to Nozo's poor skills with names, I make it a habit to always remember someone's name."

"Ah I see" I said as we reached the table.

"Sup Aiko-kun!" The girl named Nozo said. "I'm Nozomonai!"

"I forgot to say my name it's Akatani Aizawa" the boy said. "And good job Nozo you got your name!"

The girl named Nozomonai had a big smile on her face from that.

~~~
Izuku's POV
"Alright! Class dismissed!" Ms Haruka said.

I get up from my seat and go with Nozo and we leave the school.

"Well that went well!" Nozo said.

I held the notebook our father got for me and wrote down notes on Telagio and Aito's quirks.

Ayumi Telagio
Quirk: Plant Growth
- Ayumi can grow or retract and control the plants with a single touch in a small area the wielder located in. (Around a 15 meter radius at most could possibly go further)

Hitori Aito
Quirk: Mind Manipulation/Brainwashing
- No details

I close my notebook as me and Nozo make our way home.

We're planning on walking home as our parents have teaching jobs pretty far from here and we already told them about it and it's fine as long as we're careful.

"Sooooo what'd you think of middle school, Tuni?" Nozo asked.

"Eh it's okay" I said. "We both already know the topics so I wasnt really paying attention."

"Yup same" she said. "They really pounded those lessons into us."

"Indeed"

"Well well well what do I see here?"

And we were dragged into the alleyway and the guy we didn't want to see had found us.

And scarred us permanently.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

~~~~~
And that concludes the middle school arc(HA) I know I said I would use 5 OCs but I'm only gonna use 3 and two are students while the next you'll see.

I tried to incorporate the other two in but it seemed too forced to my liking so I ultimately removed them.

Sorry The_Quirkless_Weeb16 and my friend from unknown location I ain't using dem OCs of yours.

Also what'd y'all think happened to Izuku and Nozomonai?