"At this time? Guess you are an old man. See you then," he waved as I smiled in return. It's a shame that he's an asshole to everyone else, if he put himself in other people's shoes, maybe he'd be a better leader and person. As I walked out, I was met with two nosy kids, "Kookie? Jiminie? What are you two doing out here?" I asked, they both looked away from my eyes and acted as if I didn't see them. "I asked you both a question,"

"W-well, it was his fault, not mine!" Jungkook quickly spoke whilst pointing at the shorter, but buff other. "Were you two sticking your noses into our business, again?" I asked in an intimidating tone as if I were the parent. "You see, the thing is, Kook and I have some business to attend to," the older spoke, leaving the younger a little confused.

"Come on, let's go," he said, before grabbing his wrist and rushing out.

"Kids," I sighed to myself, with yet another smile on my face.

Seo Youngho

I woke up to a disgusting hangover, one that made me feel like staying in bed, except I've been kicked out of my home. The last time I had a hangover like this, I was drugged or something and forced to drink. Getting up wasn't like a movie, I didn't wake up with the sun glistening in my eyes, instead, I had a pretty pissed off Minah in front of me, call it a draw? "Get up you lazy shit," she scowled, "I'd give you some hangover soup except your ass has until 12 to get out and we don't have enough time."

"We?" I asked, quite confused,

"Yes, we," she responded with a huff.

"What do you mean by 'we?' Did Taeyong kick you out too?" I asked, now standing up and wide awake. "No, I've chosen to leave."

"The gang?" I asked with my mouth wide open in shock,

"No, silly. This mansion, with you." It took me a couple of seconds to take in what she had just said, "ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS OUTSIDE IN THE REAL WORLD!"

"It's not like I lived by myself for 8 years or anything," she remarked with a sassy face,

"You were under a lot of protection Kim Minah!"

"Will you not protect me," she asked with a pout, my worst enemy.

"N-no stop it with the pouting, you know I can't stand the pouting," but she didn't budge.

"Ok fine, fine, you win. But if under any circumstance, you're safety is at risk, I'll send you right back."

Kim Minah

Damn. Does he have to be so fine? I know I prayed for a fit guy when I was younger, but boy I didn't ask for someone who catches me off guard every time. From his soft, wavy hair to his bedroom eyes, not that I've slept with him or anything, yet. "Understood?" oof he even makes the word 'understood' sound sexy, that's all I need. "Minah, understood?" oh shit, I zoned out, again. "Hmm?"

"Do. You. Understand?" he spoke more slowly as if I was a child.

"Yes. I. Understand." I responded with a similarly humiliating tone and red face.

"Why the red face?" he asked cockily,

"Umm, nothing."

"It can't be nothing babes," he whispered, right by my neck, "you know, the only reason I haven't taken you yet is that you'll be screaming too much and the whole mansion would hear." If my face wasn't already hot enough, it was now boiling. "I'm guessing your little red face is agreeing," he snickered before pinching my cheeks. "G-get off!" I squealed, before running away, "and don't forget to pack!"

After a couple of hours, we were ready to go, no-one came to say goodbye at the door except Minyoung and Doyoung. I always thought that if we moved out together, it'd be a big deal and they'd be banners and presents. Instead, we've been kicked out and by 'we' I mean Johnny, but he's my man so it's now 'we.' "Minah, y-you don't have to go," Minyoung sobbed, "you're not safe out there."