5.

Leo~

When I woke up the next morning I had a pair of arms around me from behind. Was Jason all a dream?? Am I actually still in my house with Irene...? I slowly tried to sit up, being dragged back by the person. "Leo.... no. I'm comfy and warm. I need hugs...." I turned my head and sighed in relief when I saw that blondie. He looked up at me and dragged me to his chest again. I gladly cuddled into him.

In a slight moment of panic I checked something. Alright, calm down. You both have all of your clothing on. I sighed and he kissed my forehead, causing a red blush to cover my face. "Are you always like this....?" He nodded and buried his face in my neck. As if I was some sort of sacred thing that he couldn't hold close enough.

I tried my best to help him and get closer but he pushed me away a little. Not much but just a bit. "Maybe not so close. Especially after the dream I just had..." He mumbled. I tilted my head "Dream?" He nodded "Me and you- well it's stupid because I only met you like yesterday." I reached for his face, cupping his cheeks and tilted my head more "What was your dream?"

He sighed and looked away. "How about you cuddle close and try figure it out." I nodded in response and got closer and closer. Eventually I realised what he meant and blushed bright red. At this point I had a choice of help him or let him suffer. I wasn't going to chose that second one. Not in a million years.

⚠Le smut warning⚠

I gently held onto his shoulders and he pulled his face away from my neck. Giving me the opportunity to gently suck on his neck. He seemed a little suprised but I think he got my hint. Holding my hips and forcing his hips up into my own. Causing me to make a loud, lewd noise. I let go of his neck and covered my mouth as he repeated his motion. If I opt out now will he accept that? I asked myself many questions but my mind drew a blank when he kissed my lips softly. I slowly kissed back and moaned softly.  He pulled away and smirked "You're okay with this.... right?" He asked softly, now was my chance to say no but the words that came out of my mouth were different "Yeah, I'm comfortable with it. But I think you should know that I'm a vi-" I got cut off by his hand covering my mouth and he moved me to lay on my back. Pulling my legs apart and nestling between them, grinding gently.

I looked up to him and blushed bright red. I was whimpering and moaning into his hand. I never made those noises, they were so weird for me to hear. He bit his lip gently and removed his hand, causing my noises to et louder as he went just a bit harder. "You're a virgin? " he asked tilting his head. I gave a small nod and bit my lip hard.

Jason chuckled and moved into an upright position, pulling his shirt over his shoulders,  I don't know if I should be proud to say this but, damnWithout thinking first I reached up and traced a finger down his abs. "Wow...." he smirked a bit and calmly pulled my shirt off too. Causing my blush to turn deep red. It was a struggle but I wasn't going to let my hair set on fire from being flustered.

Jason held my hips and pulled me onto his lap. Grinding up into me, only this time I realised how big he really was. It put me off a bit because I probably can't take that but I wouldn't give up! He leant down to my neck, nibbling on it gently. Of course that meant I moaned a bit more. I couldn't tell what he was doing but I was fine with it.

The blonde eventually pulled away and moved me off of his lap. Not even hesitating to strip my bottom half. That was it. I was now naked in front of the man that saved my life. He bit his lip and put two of his fingers to my mouth. "Suck." He demanded and like the obedient Latino I am, I nodded and started sucking on his fingers.

He reached down to his pants and slowly unbuckled them, I tried my best not to look but I was sort of drawn to that area. He didn't strip 100% put pulled his boxers and pants down to a spot where uh... he was available. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and moved them down to my asshole. "You sure you're okay with me taking it?" I nodded and smiled wide. Causing him to push one finger inside of me, I let out a soft moan and bit my lip. Jason chuckled and rolled his eyes, pulling it out "You know, maybe I shouldn't prep you~ Let's see how that goes~"

I felt my blush get even darker if possible. "A-alright..." He moved and nestled between my thighs again and lined up, I knew that because I could already feel the top at my entrance. "Be careful though Jason..."  I took a deep breath and he nodded, gently pushing it in bit by bit, I teared up after the first few inches and squirmed after the first five. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to push it all in now, then I'll let you adjust. Okay?" I nodded and gripped the sheets tight. Jason took a deep breath before quickly pushing the rest in. I yelped and shook my head how much is that, 8? No. It's more uhhhh 9...? 10? God no wait..... 12....... that's it..... 12. But that's fine. He said I can adjust first anywayI looked up to him and muttered the word twelve. He chuckled and shook his head "thirteen." I tensed a bit and looked down, I knew I couldn't see his from the outside right now but the semi- lump on my stomach disagreed. I turned my attention back to Jason.

"You can move now..." he nodded and slowly started pulling out then going back in. I whimpered and made some very lewd noises. He leant down aso I could hold onto him if need be and so I did. He grabbed my thighs gently and forced them up by my head while he thrusted. Causing me to cling on a some Suck on his neck. "I'm so sorry Leo, I can't hold back dammit...." I nodded and tried to ready myself but I couldn't get ready before he started thrusting harshly and fast. Tears streamed down my face and I could tell he didn't want to hurt me. So I tried to stop them. "JASON~!!" I sorta screamed his name when he hit one spot, causing him to hit it. Again and again and again. Never missing once. My senses hightened and Jason moved a bit to kiss me, I happily kissed back. It didn't take long before he slowed down. "Damn, usually I can go for a lot longer but you're so damn tight. Leo, do you want me to go inside or out?" I turned red Oh boy, think fast first one that comes to your head no regrets! "Inside" I smiled softly. Jason nodded and thrusted a few more times in to that spot, both of us releasing in unisen.

Jason pulled out slowly and panted softly meanwhile I was panting loudly and heavily. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

Le smut is over uwu now for cuddles and fluff

When I'm with you ~ ValgraceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara