4.

Jason~

"Go on. Anything you like. I Don't mind the price" I smiled at the smaller Male who then hugged me tight. Giving me a chance to wrapped my arms around his small frame. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He smiled wide and eventually let go of me. He ran down one of the isles and I watched him closely. Making sure No one else came near him.

He whined and reached up for a shirt. Leaning down to his old boots and pulling out a tiny spanner, I was confused obviously but he twisted a thing and the boots got taller. "There." He smiled proud and grabbed the shirt. Stomping his foot and going back to normal height. Okay. But. How-? That doesn't make any sense. Well I guess its something he needs because he's short and all. Oh well. He wont need those boots for long. I can help him If he needs it. I carried on talking to myself mentally and smiled when he eventually started making his way back to me.

However that didn't last long. Some asshole decided to try talking to him. I couldn't see the guys face but I could tell he was flirting. Leo looked uncomfortable and to my suprise I saw the faintest flicker of flame in his eyes. I didn't think much of it until the guy went to grab his hips. He put the clothes down and held onto his shoulders which kinda hurt me to be honest. Its was only then I realised what was happening. Leo wasn't giving himself up. He was making his Attempt go up in flames. Literally. Okay. Jason. Don't get on his bad side. The guy screamed in pain and Leo grabbed his stuff. Running back to me. 

"Jason. Jason can we hurry up?" He sounded scared. Horrified even. I nodded and wrapped an arm around his shoulder holding him away from everyone else. We walked toward the cashier and handed him the clothing. I asked the cashier if he could add in a small something which I thought would be great for Leo.

Once we had our stuff paid for we walked outside. Percy,  Will and Nico walking together. That means my house is safe. I walked with Leo silently until we got to my door. I was holding the bags and like it or not Leo is putting up with this treatment from me for a WHILE. As we entered the house I looked around. "Great. They made a mess...." Leo sighed and bent down to pick up a smashed glass "Jay, What did they do in here?" He held it up to me and I grabbed it gently "Uh. Don't worry. Just go upstairs. The door on the left is my room. Go try on your clothes while I clear this up." He nodded and took the bag. Heading upstairs. I had placed the object I got for him in my pocket so he wouldn't find it. I sighed and started clearing up the mess the boys had left behind. "Now I don't know if I should be mad or feel bad for Nico dammit." I shook my head as I finished up. That was fast. Even for me.

Leo walked down the stairs and smiled to me. "They fit." He had brought the bag downstairs with him and I chuckled. "That's great. Hey. Please don't mind Piper. She's the daughter of the Godess of love so it's expected that she was pissed at me." Leo paused, falling silent.

"Godesss.... of.... love.....? Aphrodite?" He asked quietly. I gave a small nod. "Yeah. Why?" Leo looked away for a moment. "I haven't actually introduced myself.... have I? I'm Leo Valdez. Son of the God of the forges. Hepheastus...."  He mumbled and slowly turned his attention back to me. "My mother passed when I was 8.... it was a fire. I started it by accident....." I froze. Every part of me went numb. I could see the other was on the brink of tears but I couldn't say anything. Not optionally anyway. "My name is Jason Grace. I'm the son of the Roman God of the skies Jupiter."

Leo widened his eyes and looked down. Forcing them shut "Jason.... Jason.... Jason.... How could you be so nice to someone you just met???" I walked over and hugged him close. Now having full body control. "Because I'm not an asshole. I care about people."  He nuzzled into my chest crying softly. He seemed scared to cry. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other around his back. Planting a small kiss on his forehead to try help him calm down.

My baby is crying aaaaaaaaaaa ;-; I feel like a monster. 😭