7.

Leo~

Jason was now showering, so I was pretty much left to do whatever I wanted downstairs or literally anyway, so of course I was searching through his hoodies and trying them on, though naturally they were all too big.

When I was trying on one that only had 'super man' printed on the front I heard a knock at the door, I didnt know what to do so I panicked for a moment before taking a deep breath and walking to the door. I slowly reached out for the handle and opened the door a little "Hello....?"

There was a guy stood there, about 6'4" as an estimate. He looked at me for a second and tilted his head "I didnt know Jason had company?" I shook my head and gulped a bit "Actually, I uhm, I live here, with Jason... he's in the shower right now, would you like to come in?" I stepped back and held the door open.

He nodded and walked in, I could get a better view now, he had rather short black hair and he was sorta giving me a Canadian/Chinese Vibe, but I'm not gonna assume he's Canadian or Chinese. I dunno his origins. He looked at me and blinked "I'm Frank, and you are...?"

"Leo... my name is Leo." I smiled a bit and turned to the stairs, aboutta go tell Jason we had company before Frank spoke up again "Why are you wearing Jason's hoodie?" I froze for a moment "I got bored and I needed something to do, and its comfy and I'm sure he wont mind..." Before he could ask any more auestions I started walking up the stairs, only getting half way before smacking into Jason.

I fell back and instinctively covered my eyes and he laughed a bit, lifting me up to my feet "You dont have to cover your eyes, I have a towel you dummy...." He ruffled my hair a bit and I slowly opened my eyes. "U-Uh, we have company, he said his name is uhm, Frank." He nodded and smiled a bit "Tell him I'll be down in a second. Oh, and is my hoodie comfortable?" I nodded instantly before he walked to our room and I made my way back downstairs.

Frank was now sat on the couch, not really doing anything. "Uhhhh, Jason said he'd be down in. A little while..." i sat on the edge of a table because its comfy Frank looked up and tilted his head "You and Jason, are you, together? I cant think of any other reason Jason would let you live here with him..." I panicked, I was very, very deep in thought for a long while, Frank's eyes were locked onto me, not in a bad way, kinda, soft? Either way I must have been in thought for a long time cause I only snapped out of it when Jason poked my cheek. "Hey Frank, uhhh, why is Leo- out of it?"

Frank hummed a bit "I asked if him and you were together... he hasn't given me and answer." Jason chuckled and kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah, yeah we are but dont tell anyone, I mean, you can tell Hazel, but like, no one else..." I nuzzled into him and Frank nodded "Oh, actually I came here because I was gonna bake a cake for Hazel but, I- I dunno how.... I wanted to know if maybe you could help me?"

Short chapter ik, but like it needed an update and Idk, the thought of Jason Frank and Leo baking a cake together for Hazel was wholesome. 😡😤