What scared you the most, topping everything that could be scary or terrible, was the fact this was the first time seeing your housemate for the first time—and it had been naked.

If anyone was unlucky...it was you.

You could almost hear the sound of water dripping from your hair to the carpeted floor.

"I..." he broke the silence, his eyes shocked to say the least, but Yoongi found his voice faster than you.

It finally made sense...why Seokjin would allow you to live in his house, and how Seokjin had threatened him if he had made you cry or kick you out. He was kind of glad he had not acted upon his desire to kick you out.

"You...?" His voice was soft, not gentle, but not rough.

"Hi..." your voice was a squeak.

Awkward. To say the least...

In the situation you were in though, you had nothing to say.

Especially when the housemate you had been living with was Min Yoongi.

Apparently.

You changed your mind. You would very much like to be unconscious right now.

⚜️

Since Yoongi had a very one-sided discussion with one Kim Seokjin, he had been very much aware of the difference of his living situation and the house.

One was that the general vicinity was cleaner. It was also filled with food, and there was a distinct smell of homeliness that had never been achieved when there had been six other men living in the house. When it had been just seven men, things had been messy to say the least. It was smelly—in a "there is seven boys living here" way. There had also been a lot of clothes, shoes and miscellaneous stuff, too many to actually recall.

Knowing that there was someone living in the house—in addition to Namjoon who was now staying here for the time being, Yoongi was able to notice your presence—a female presence.

He had known that a female was living here for an indefinite time being.

He had known that the woman living with him was someone that Seokjin had placed inside without informing the actual habitant of the house.

He suspected it was someone that one Kim Seokjin was acquainted with. He had assumed that.

But Min Yoongi had not expected this.

He had not known that you would be here—living with him. Never in his head did the male ever think that you would be here in front of him.

Min Yoongi wasn't sure if he should have been shocked, or just confused as hell. Nevertheless his mind was racing with many things in his head including the fact that you were near-naked in front of him, and shivering from the way you shuddered. It was obvious you had taken a shower before exiting what was the restroom in the hallway. The sweet scents of bodywash and hair product wafted out of the small room into the hall.

"Why don't you go in." Yoongi suggested after coming out of his stupor, knowing whatever explanation could wait until you were...more dressed. And as if it had been the idea of the century, you frantically nodded, your feet moving toward the door to your room. His eyes unwittingly followed you, much more attentively than you could handle.

"I..." you turned, a pushing sensation inside of you pushing you to say something once you had entered your—Seokjin's old—room and turned to close the door. It felt rude to close the door on him. "About..."

"Kitten—we'll talk once you're...more dressed." Yoongi covered his mouth as he looked away from the supple breast that were being squished by your own arms. He hadn't looked. Really, he had not looked—much. Although with the glowing pinkish hue that colored his cheeks, it didn't matter if he had not 'meant' to look. "I'll wait in the living room for you."

"Oh," you glanced down, ashamed at how you had forgotten about the fact that you were only, still, covered by a towel. Albeit fluffy, it was still only a towel. A chill traveled through you and you nodded, as you closed the door roughly, only in embarrassment. "Sorry!" You peeped from the door.

Yoongi blinked when the door had suddenly been slammed in his face, but he did not take it to heart, not when he could still clearly see the blush of your skin, the water droplets that had been on your shoulders and neck sliding down further into the towel, as it followed the curves of your breasts by the force of gravity.

"Fuck..." Yoongi cursed lightly, so softly that he had not even known that it had come out of him.

Awkwardly he stood in front of your door quietly, as his heart rammed against his chest without his permission, much like a warning deep inside of him of his near future.

Whatever came, first, he had to go to his room to freshen up as well.

When Yoongi came out of his room to walk toward yours, he realized that you weren't in your room. (He had not even thought about how easy it was to consider Seokjin's room yours.) For the first in a long time, he saw the insides, at least from the doorway, of the eldest's room. It was the second nicest room, and biggest, since Yoongi used the master bedroom, since he was the only one who lived in here. The room although mildly decorated was still very different from the room that the eldest had when he had lived in the house. Yoongi did not have to fully step into the room to see that it was empty.

Walking toward the living room, Yoongi could finally see your head, slightly moving side to side as you waited patiently for him.

"I hope you weren't waiting long." He smoothly caught your attention, your head moving toward Yoongi. Nervousness was riddled on your face. Your wide eyes peered at him with innocence. "Precious."

"No!" You immediately gulped, the reaction visible to Yoongi. He grinned, a charming smile gracing his features. You gasped audibly, but you tried hiding it.

"I'm quite shocked to find you here. I didn't think that you would be the one to share a house with me."

"Oh! There was a fire that-"

"Whatever the reason, it's fine for you to stay." Yoongi responded, not wanting to see you frantic. Nor did he really need to hear an explanation from you. He just wanted to tease a little. "Although I will have to say that you should be more careful." Yoongi covered his mouth as he was reminded of  the bouncy delicacy before him. He did feel a little red as he spoke, but he kept his eyes on your face. He cleared his throat. "You're living with two men."

"Oh! There is another person. Who is the second person?" You got giddy about the fact that your speculation had been correct. "Oh—but I will make sure to be more careful. I've been making sure to wash the dishes right after, and keep everything clean!"

Yoongi took a brief moment to glance at his phone when he felt it buzz, and kept his face neutral as he watched you talk and then settle down with a shy smile. Things were developing in strange, but miraculous ways.

"Hmm," Yoongi took a moment to think about it. To tell or not to tell. "I...think we should wait for a face to face meeting."

Namjoon...he'll have his time later. For now, Yoongi wanted to enjoy this peace with you for a little longer.

Hyung—At oversea conference, I won't be home until next week!