happy new year prt 1- bh

A/n hi I'm back I hope you had a good Christmas and here is a cute little thing I wiped up i hope you enjoy. I'm probably gonna post a second part so stay updated

betty POV

It was new years eve, jughead and I were at veronicas to celebrate. All of us were a little tipsy but not enough to be drunk. It was about eleven o'clock and we were playing truth or dare. It was Ronnie's turn to pick someone for truth or dare she picked me and I picked truth. I was sitting on the couch while jug and Archie were getting more drinks veronica asked if I was going to get married next year if I said no because I wasn't even engaged yet but even though I know that jug is going to be my one and only for the rest of my life. I heard jug and arch come back from the kitchen and now it was my turn to do a truth or dare and I chose jug, he picked dare so I dared him to give me a hickey but it had to be a J for his name. When he was done I went to the bathroom to see how good jug did and I,m not gonna lie it was actually pretty good I went back into the living room and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. We played a couple more rounds of truth or dare and then it was 11:58 then we all stood up and me jug were standing in front of each other and we were both looking at the TV. When it was 11:59 me and jug both looked at each other then I saw jug get on one knee and then he pulled out a little red leather box and opened it. It was an engagement ring and asked me if I would marry him.

jughead POV

I got down on one knee and said " Elizabeth cooper will you marry me " she put her hands over her mouth and she was crying and I was crying too. I know jughead jones bad boy doesn't cry but when it came to betty and in this moment I was very emotional. Then I heard a little yes come out of Bettys mouth then she said " yes, yes a million times yes" I was so relived. I got up off my knee and slipped the ring on her ring finger. The clock struck midnight and I kissed my new fiancée. After about an hour all of us went to bed me and betty slept in the guest room and veronica and arch in Ronnie's room.

time skip to morning also Bettys POV

I woke up cuddled into jughead and then all the memories came flooding back from last night I just smiled to myself while cuddling more into jughead. I went back to sleep and woke up an hour later to jughead sitting up trying not to wake me up but I woke up anyways. I kissed his neck to let him know that I'm awake he chuckled softly at me and said "good morning Betts" I mumbled good morning into his neck. He chuckled again and I kept kissing his neck claiming him as mine, when I was done I kissed his lips softly. I hid my face back in his neck and mumbled " I love you " he didn't hear me so I lifted my head up and looked into his beautiful green blue eyes. I repeated "I love you" and he said "I love you too Juliet" I giggled softly at him calling me Juliet. I heard him say under his breath " that giggle is going to be the death of me" I giggled again he then lifted my chin up with his pointer finger and kissed me passionately.

time skip

Me and jug got married on November tenth and then a year after that I got pregnant with our first kid it was a boy and we named him Fourthsyth penelten jones the fourth his nickname was ben. He had my hair and jughead eyes and everything else was a mix between us. then I got pregnant again with our beautiful little girl Juliet. She had jugheads hair and my eyes and she looked more like jug than she did me. the kids are four years apart and there birthdays are on the same day July eleventh right now Ben is ten and Juliet is six. Little that they know that they are gonna have a little brother or sister and I just found out a couple days ago and I'm gonna surprise all three of them including jug.