⚠️roommates- bh⚠️

A/N sorry I haven't posted in a while I'm not dead just school has been kicking my but. I will try and update as much as I can. This as also a long chapter so get ya self some snacks.
Betty POV
It was my first day in New York I was looking for dorm number 139 I have to share and dorm with someone named Jughead Jones the III. I looked at his Instagram on the plane and omg he was hot, I hope he's single. I think he is single because he has no pictures of girls on his instagram except his sister jellybean, seriously who came up with these names. I reached 138 and went a couple more steps to 139. I knocked at the door a couple of moments went by the door swung open to see a shirtless jughead. He was so much cuter in person. We are both studying in journalism. He looked up and down at me and asked if I was Betty cooper. I stood there frozen until he waved his Hand in my face I came out of my thoughts. I quickly said yeah yeah that's me Betty cooper. He gave me a smile I smiled back he has abs how did I not notice that. He invited me into the dorm and showed me where my room is. I took a nap as soon as I unpacked my luggage. Even tho it was already seven pm I was jet lagged. I woke up to soft knocks on my door. I turn over to see jughead opening the door slightly to see if I was awake. "hey I'm gonna go get some food you want anything" he asked while walking into my room a little more " sure I'll have a cheese burger with a chocolate milkshake please" I told him then he gave me a smirk "what was that for" I said giggling "you know the good stuff" he said with the smirk still on his face. I think that I'm starting to like him in more of a friend way I don't even know anything about him but I feel like I do. He seems like a tough egg to crack. I have never had a boyfriend before so maybe jughead and I could be a couple. Even though I have never had a boyfriend I had my first kiss in middle school with Archie Andrews I went to a party and played spin the bottle and it landed on me then archie he was a bad kisser even though we just pecked on the lips. I wander what jugheads lips feel like I bet there soft and taste like mint and nicotine. I was having dirty thoughts about me and jug and I got really horny. I took my underwear off and slid my hand in my pussy and started to rub my clit. I began pumping my fingers In and out of me. I have a 10 inch toy that I play with every now and then. I took it out of my old shoe box and turned the vibration on and put it in me. I started Pumping the toy in and out with my left hand while my right one was rubbing my clit in circles. I kept moaning jugheads name. I kept going until I cummed all over the toy. But that didn't give me enough pleasure so I kept going moaning jugheads name then my door opens.

jughead POV

I got back from getting food for betty and I, when I heard moaning coming from Bettys room. I go up to her door and listen. I hear a vibration noise and betty moaning my name. Little jughead gets happy that betty is masturbating and moaning his name. I look down at my boner wow it has never been this big before. let me remind you betty is the most beautiful human being ever. I cant handle it any more. I go into her room seeing her legs spread apart cum dripping out of her and on the toy that is about 10 inches. She looks up at the door and yelled " jughead what the hell are you do"she got cut off because she saw my Bonner through my pants. "I see someone's excited for me" she says sitting up from her bed not caring if she is half naked. I blush and she comes up to me and kisses me I instantly kissed back. My hands found there way to her waist. She pulled back to get a breath cause we were in a full out make out session for like 15 minutes. I then took off her shirt that she was still wearing and then undid her bra that was red lacy thin fabric. She started to slowly but seductively pull my shirt off of me. Then the same with my jeans that were very tight because well you know. Well I think you know what happens next to sum it up we had an amazing night. 😉🤫