MBPM | 1

Two years agoNovember 4th, 2017

Two years ago
November 4th, 2017

His hands caressed every inch of her body sending her straight into a pleasurable shock wave of nothing but pure orgasms back to back. Whoever was going to be his future wife was going to be a lucky woman because he was definitely blessed in his dick and stroke game department.

It was hard these days to find a good looking man with a nice sized dick and a great stroke game but boy was she lucky tonight. He was hitting spots that she didn't even know existed, all of her toes were curling and her arch was as deep as it's ever been before and the way that she was moaning; his neighbors probably thought that were creating a porno video.

Prompting her body to lay flat on the bed, he plopped his soaked dick out of her and tapped her ass so she can give him that perfect arch again. Giving in to his demands, Kaleena arched her back so good and felt Cree hands running through her tresses before he found the perfect grip to it.

It wasn't long before his fingers wrapped tightly around them and she found herself pushing him back some as he pushed his shaft deep within her region letting her moans escape from her mouth so passionately.

Without wasting anymore time, Cree drove his shaft in and out of her with slight groans leaving his mouth. To him; her pussy lips fit around his dick so good that it was beginning to get hard for him to keep his balance on his own two feet and she wasn't one of those lazy bitches that just let a nigga do all the work.

Kaleena was throwing that ass back on him like she was doing an audition for the best ass shaker in the club and she was doing an amazing job at showing what the fuck she was working it.

He was impressed and turned all the way on, glad that she wasn't a disappointment and a waste of precious cum. Sending a hard smack to her ass, Cree pulled out of her and spread her pussy lips just so he could get a good look at her leaking pussy.

Usually, he couldn't find it in himself to just eat a random girl out but the way Kaleena pussy was begging him for a taste; he couldn't help but to bend all the way down until he was faced to faced with her juicy pussy.

Using his index finger, Cree swiped across her pussy lips and licked it just to be satisfied with the taste. Once he was pleased with it all, he used his tongue and licked all around her pussy before going over to her clit where he French kissed her and sent his fingers in her insides to drive her crazy.

Kaleena dug her fingers in the sheets as far as she can but the way Cree was flexing his tongue game, she didn't know how much more she could take before she explode all over his face and sheets once again. This was pure torture but torture in the best way possible because this was a feeling that she never wanted to get rid of but reality was about to hit her pretty soon.

After coming all in his mouth, Kaleena pushed him back and threw him on the bed before climbing on top of him to ride him into pure ecstasy. Grabbing on to the headboard to brace herself and give her the extra strength that she needed to bounce on him; she conjured her inner Meg Thee Stallion and bounced up and down on Cree's dick as he held a tight grip on her waist with his fingers digging into her skin.