MBMP |13

Her heart must've been doing hurdles from how hard it was beating and it was starting to make her feel sick to her stomach

Her heart must've been doing hurdles from how hard it was beating and it was starting to make her feel sick to her stomach. However, she was sure that everyone could hear it racing. She felt stuck, angry, confused, betrayed and pain but most of all pain for her child for having to be put in a situation like this all because she couldn't keep her legs closed; she felt like such a disappointment but she quickly snapped out of it when she remembered that she had PJAY tested and the results came back as negative.

Glaring over at Brenda she couldn't help but to wonder if her mind was playing tricks on her or if she actually saw Brenda give her a triumphant smirk. "What did you do!?" She questioned and charged at Brenda but Elliot caught her before she could've touched her.

"You mean what you did? You played my son as if that's his son you little heifer." Brenda scolded Kaleena.

Gritting her teeth together, "You're so lucky I'm being held back because the ass whooping I would've totted you up and down this street with would've had you wishing your dad was around."

"Calm down baby. I know you're upset but you're going to run yourself red." Gina tried to coach Kaleena and her heart was aching for her knowing her history and how Kalan came into the world.

"Fuck that. I know this bitch did something to those tests." She hollered and looked over at Cree who was still stuck in shock. Reaching out she touched his arm only for him to move back from her.

"Don't touch me." He gritted out.

Shaking her head with tears falling down her face. "Cree, you have to believe me when I say that Kalan is your son. I had Pjay tested and it came back negative. Your mother is lyi-." She tried to continue but got cut off by Cree barking down her throat.

"Don't call my mother a liar when your whorish ass can't find out who the fuck your son belong to. Why waste my time like this Kaleena? Why put me through this torment when I wanted nothing to do with this in the first place?" He questioned with anger and sorrow screaming through his eyes.

"Cree." Elliot warned.

Cree shook his head and smirked, "Nah Elliot. This bitch deserve everything I'm about to spit to her. I should've never came in the bathroom that night and maybe your ex should've killed you for spreading your legs now look who gets to suffer. Not you, not me but Kalan. I swear you hoes make it hard on yourself, if you did just come out with the truth earlier maybe I wouldn't have mind still playing that role but to have me invest my love and time into that little boy just shows how cowardly you are of a mother and I hope you reap what the fuck it is that you're trying to sow because I'm done with your trifling ass." He spat and started walking to the door like he had no energy left in him but before he made it fully out. He turned back around to face Kaleena, "You might want to take a plan b since we didn't use protection. I'd really hate to have a baby with a conniving bitch." And with that he was gone with Brenda calling out behind him.