MBMP |4

Running around her house behind a one year old is not how she imagined her Monday morning to be going

Running around her house behind a one year old is not how she imagined her Monday morning to be going. Kaleena was dressed and ready for work but she was trying to get Kalan together but every time she put his diaper on him, he would just run away from her and take it off.

It was driving her insane but she was also finding it to be humorous. Why was this little boy trying to play with her so early in the morning?

Seeing that he was trapped. Kaleena stood in front of him with her hands on her hips, "If you run from me again and take off your diaper, I'm going to put you in timeout. You got it?" She scolded.

Kalan tilted his head to the side and shook it from left to right. "No!" He shouted and ran away from her again.

Getting fed up with him, she knew she had to bring out the big gun. She glanced over at him to see that he was dancing to the music that she had playing. Going over to her room, she grabbed a flimsy slipper and walked back out in the living room.

Lifting up the slipper to Kalan, he quickly got his act together and allowed her to put his diaper and clothes on without a fuss just like how she wanted it to go. "Good boy. Sit down and wait for mommy." She kissed his forehead and placed him on the sofa with his IPad.

Walking back over to her room, she looked over herself in the mirror and smiled at her outfit pick. She had on a black flare pants, with a white knitted long sleeve sweater with the front tucked in, red flats and red lipstick with her matching red bag.

After giving herself one more glance, she grabbed her black blazer and walked back out in the living room and smiled when she saw Kalan still in his same spot. "Go?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Yes, can you get your bag so we can drop you off?"

Kalan finally nodded his head and grabbed his bag before walking over to the front door to wait on Kaleena but she was so in shock from him finally doing it that her alarm on her phone had to wake her up from her amazement.

Holding her bag in one hand, she bent down and picked up Kalan. "I would kiss you but I don't want my lipstick on your face." She gushed and walked out of the house.

Once she locked her house door, she walked over to her car and buckled Kalan in his car seat so she could hop over to the drivers seat and buckled herself in before taking off.

Kalan wasn't in any daycare as yet because she couldn't find one that she trusted so she left him with her parents while she worked since they were both retired and didn't mind having him over since he kept their energy level up.

Instead of going all the way to her parents house to drop Kalan off, she convinced her mom to meet her at the school to grab him so she wouldn't be late since he was fooling around with her this morning.