e i g h t

The friends all sat together during lunch when bora pointed at jaeyi who was hanging out with a girl

Everyone was beginning to think the two were dating.

"I thought he liked you" shinae said while referencing jina.

"What are you talking about? No way" jina said but ryujin knew that jina was lying.

Ryujin noticed jaeyi spotting the group and trying to walk towards them but was yanked away by the girl.

"I don't think he willing wants to be with her" ryujin thoughts said.

_______

The next day, ryujin was sitting by her desk, her chair turned so she was facing robin while gualin had pulled his chair beside ryujin's desk and using hers.

"Can't you sleep on your own desk?" Robin asked ryujin with a gruff sigh.

"Gualin's using my desk. Just let me sleep" ryujin pouted and laid down her head on robins desk.

Suddenly jina came in and pulled one of robins earphones.

"What happened with jaeyi?" She asked, a hint of annoyance in it.

"So you're believing those false rumors too?" Robin sighed.

"I'm not believing them. It's just strange" jina said.

"It's just a misunderstanding. He would not do such a thing" robin explained.

"We should know that by now jina" ryujin mumbled sleepily.

-ts-

Gualin, Ryujin and Robin noticed kai walking behind a classroom so they decided to follow him too.

"You're so stupid" kai said to jina who was stood beside a window and jaeyi who was behind the window.

"I think song-yi is the most suspicious one" kai said.

"You're suspicious of song-yi?"
"Why?"

"She made you stay behind" robin stated.

"And everyone knows the teachers go on patrol during that time" gualin mentioned.

"Are you sure she didn't do it on purpose?" Ryujin quizzed.

"No way. Why would song-yi do that?" Jina asked.

"I don't know that either" kai said and the others all repeated that answer.

"But she's the most suspicious to me and the others" kai pointed to the three behind him.

"Are you sure she wasn't the one spreading the dating rumors?" Robin questioned his brother.

-ts-

Ryujin and Jina walked beside each other as jina explained to ryujin about the revenge note glowing.

"Then that would mean..." ryujin's words drifted when the two girls heard a conversation coming from a classroom.