t e n

"Whats going on with Mi-Nam?" Bora quizzed.

"He ran away from home, what's going on?" Shinae sighed sadly.

Ryujin turned around in her spot and looked to Robin.

"Robin, has Mi-Nam contacted you at all?" 

"No. He isn't my answering my calls" Robin stated and Ryujin ran hand through her hair. 

"Gualin, what about you"

"Nope. No reply or anything" Gualin answered.

"Mi-nam has been acting strange recently" One of Mi-Nam club friends said.

"He kept smiling at his phone. He said strange things about being in  a special relationship with Mina" The other explained.

"Mina? As in AOA Mina?" Ryujin questioned and the two nodded in reply only frustrating the girl further.

"I wondered if he was losing his mind" One of the boys said.

"Isn't that pretty serious?" Bora wondered.

"It is. I thought it was because he's such a big fan, but a few days ago he asked if I could lend him money"

"Really? He borrowed money from me too" The two boys looked at each other in shock.

"I lent him some too" Bora exclaimed.

"So did I. I was going to keep it a secret" Jina mumbled.

"He tried to ask me for some as well" Ryujin spoke up.
"I told him to go get a job though" she continued on, Gualin snickering silently and Robin with a slight smirk.

"How much did her borrow?"

"You don't think he got into an accident right?" Shinae worried.

Bora looked down at her phone only to give a small laugh and look up.
"I don't think that's the case. Don't worry" She said as she showed everyone her phone.

"He ran away from home, but his love for them never ends. He re-posted an AOA video 37 minutes ago" Bora groaned.

"I told you all that he was going to become obsessed soon and now look" Ryujin muttered, not caring if anyone heard or not.

***

The two boys had explained that AOA was goingto do an interview at their management building so the group of friends were all going to head there together but sine Shinae and Rokhee were busy, it was only Jina, Bora, Gualin, Ryujin and Robin.

"Robin, won't you come with us?" Jina asked the boy.

"You too Gualin, won't you come?" Bora asked the other.

"Sorry, I'm not going" the two agreed and went to walk away. Ryujin scoffed, rolling the sleeves of her jumper sleeves before looking at her friends.

"Go, I'll bring them along" Ryujins friends laughed at their tough friends before starting their walk while she turned on her heel.

"Sorry boys! But you guys have to come" Ryujin cheered as she grabbed both the boys and turned them around.

"But ryujin I'm going to head off and play some basketball" Gualin whined.

"And Mi-Nam has been annoying me recently" Robin groaned but the girl ticked her tongue and gave her cute little pout. Gualin looked away while Robin felt his face heat up.

"Please. For me?" She begged and the two boys looked at each other knowing they lost this round.

"Fine" they both say in union and Ryujin happily laughed.