f i v e

Jina's little sister, sana was walking home with her friends

Jina's little sister, sana was walking home with her friends. A boy in her class had finished confessing to her but she rejected him.

She was giggling when...

"Look out!" One of the boys playing basketball shouted and just before the ball could hit her, a hand reached out and caught it.

"Watch where your throwing the ball!" Kai hissed at his friend before turning to sana.

"Sana, are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yes kai, i'm okay" she stammered as she looked up at him.

Her heart was beating fast and she felt really nervous.

"Good thing it didn't hit you" he smiled at her. Sana let out a nervous hiccup and kai gave out a laugh.

"You must have been startled. See you later?" He ruffled her hair and gave her cheek a little pinch before going back to playing basketball.

"Omo! Who was he? He's so hot!" Her friends giggled and sana sighed.

'I think he's my first love' sana thought to herself while watching kai.

________

At school, ryujin was scribbling in her book when all of a sudden, the boys in the class except for robin started to snicker and giggle.

Bora who was at the front of the class turned around slowly and looked at them all.

"Hey, what's with the laughing?" She asked them all before snatching the phone from the boy at the front of the class.

What she saw caused her to widen her eyes and gasp.

"Hey! Are you rating the girls on their looks?!" She asked furiously.

All the girls started to get pissed as bora started reading their comments.

"Na nari looks exactly like a dim sum,

Park saem-na looks like a pickle,

Bin shin-ae is pretty but she looks old,

Jung bora looks like my aunt,

Geum sooji looks pretty but without all that makeup, probably not.

Is rokhee even a girl

Shin ryujin? She's pretty if it wasn't for her cold and tough attitude. Wish she was more cute and girly"

With that, bora finished reading and all the boys knew that they were all dead.

"Yah...kim hajoon" ryujin called out and the boy froze.
"You want girly? I'll show you girly" she said through her gritted teeth.

"Lets show them a lesson" ryujin said and immediately all the girls started beating and hitting the boys.

Ryujin gripped hajoon's hair and was chucking his head around.