Chapter 5

September 12, 2016

A new evening was burning bright in Seattle, Washington, I was sitting the makeup chair getting glammed up for my match tonight against the RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch. Our match isn't for the title, but this could hurl me towards a title opportunity in the near future.

During this month, WWE is nearing its next pay-per-view event in Boston, Masshettues, Hell in a Cell. I have yet to have an actual match on the card for one of these events, Katie is challenging Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's championship, and Mark is going to address his challenger for the UK Championship title.

"Hey, Ni, how's it going," Katie asked.

"Hey, I'm great. How are you," I replied.

Katie pulled up another chair and sat down to also get her makeup done before the show starts. We chatted for a few minutes between each other and a couple of the other girls came over to talk with us, which was great and all but I rather spend my time with Katie since I barely get to talk to her.

Okay, I know that sounds like she's ignoring me or trying to forget me but that's not it. I already knew since day one, that if she ever found a man or vice versa, we tend to spend more time with our mate but we still try to keep in touch with our roots. Since she started dating TJ, I've felt like she's forgotten all about me, but she hasn't because we still talk like we hung out just a few hours ago. I understand that she's found her one and all, but we will always be best friends.

--

The camera cut back on and continued to broadcast Monday Night Raw all across the world. The first faces to greet the camera is our commentary team that consisted of Michael Cole, Corey Graves, and Byron Saxton.

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw here in Seattle, Washington. Now, earlier tonight we heard from Raw's general manager about what's next for the Women's Champion Becky Lynch, and she will now be facing Sasha Banks for the title in the Boss's hometown of Boston, Masshettues," Cole said, recapping the past moments of Raw before the commercial break.

"Will Banks have what it takes to beat The Man," Graves asked.

The arena's speaker started blaring a song that makes you wanna jump up, dance, and wave your arm around smiling. That song was none other than the UK Champion, Mark Andrews. As he walked out with the title around his waist, his black snapback hugged his head and his arm was waving like crazy. Seeing the kids and young teens that were among the WWE Universe smile as they saw the resident high flyer it always brought a smile to his face because all he wants to do is wrestle and represent Wales.

"The inaugural UK Champion, Mark Andrews, is in the ring now to address his challenger for Hell in a Cell," Saxton said.

"Well if you shut Saxton maybe we could hear him," Graves said.

Mark stood in the middle of the ring and unclipped the belt from his waist to rest it on his shoulder. The microphone was gripped in his other hand waiting to be used. The crowd settled down giving Mark time to finalize his thoughts before he spoke, he raised the microphone up to his lips and finally spoke.

"Hell in a Cell is coming up soon and my opponent for my title is yet to be revealed, so that tells me that I'm just too good for anyone in any division," Mark said with a cocky smile.

As he was about to continue speaking, another song played in the arena which happened to be Pete Dunne, the Bruiserweight. Pete walked down the ramp with nothing in hand, no microphone, no weapon, nothing, so what's his plan? Mark just stood in the ring, like an idiot, waiting for Pete to say or do something and that was his mistake. Once Pete stepped into the ring, he immediately started throwing hands knocking Mark back and attacking him like there was no tomorrow.