Chapter Seven

When we finally got back to the hotel, all the guys including Vinnie, went to go take a shower.

Emily wanted to put on her new night gown that was low cut and it made her blush just thinking about how Vinnie was gonna react.

Before they all took showers, the guys wanted to have a little chat together.

"So, do you plan on letting her move in with you"?

Demon asked, handing Vinnie a cup of coffee.

Vinnie almost choked on his drink in surprise.

"Well...I..um...if she really wants to...it's fine with me".

Spaceman and Catman sat down next to Vinnie.

"We're all happy for Emily and after all that she's been through, maybe you could...you know"?

Starchild did an obscene sex gesture and Vinnie immediately blushed heavily, but then he chuckled softly.

"I don't want to rush her if she's not ready yet..."

Emily could hear them talking.

She then waited for a few minutes before coming out of the room to ask if Vinnie was ready to come to bed.

When Vinnie saw the pajama outfit that Emily was wearing, he almost couldn't take his eyes away from her.

Demon wolf whistled and then put a little object in Vinnie's hand.

Vinnie chuckled sheepishly and then the band went to go take showers.

Emily was giggling and Vinnie took ahold of her hand.

After locking the door, the guitar shredder went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

When he came out, Emily was fixing the blankets for the both of them.