Chapter Four

The band then decided to surprise Emily by inviting Vinnie to join them in Queensland Australia on vacation.

Emily had no idea what was going to happen, and Starchild had told her to dress formally.

When she came out of her room, there were voices and then she saw him.

"Oh my god. Hello"!

Vinnie waved at her and gave Emily a sweet smile.

Emily laughed and ran over to Vinnie Vincent and wrapped her arms around him into a hug.

"Aww, how cute"!

Catman chuckled, watching the two of them embrace each other.

"I gotta get a picture for this..."

Starchild sneaked to his bedroom and grabbed his KISS cell phone.

He then snapped a photo of Emily getting a kiss from Vinnie on the cheek.

"What was that"?

Vinnie asked, blinking his eyes a few times.

"Sorry about that, I forgot to turn off the flash".

Starchild apologized.

We all looked at the picture and it turned out great.

Emily giggled and playfully threw a pillow at the Starchild, who laughed and threw one back at Emily.

"I haven't been to Australia in a long time. How about we go take a look around"?

Vinnie said as he looked out at the beautiful sights from the hotel balcony.

"Okay Vinnie...but we need sunblock first"!

Emily giggled as she ran to her room to grab her purse.

"And water bottles. It's supposed to be sunny out all day long".

Spaceman called out.