track 07. my eyes adored you - franki valli

Start from the beginning

"Wait-" I said, hesitating. "Will your new bestie be there?" I knew I probably wouldn't enjoy my night as much if Rye was just going to ditch me again.

"If by 'bestie' you mean Sonny, then no."

"Okay, I'll go." Rye rolled his eyes at that.

"Great. I'll pick you up after rehearsal?"

"Sounds good," I said, our eyes meeting, and before I knew it they were traversing their way down his body again. What the hell was wrong with me? I snapped them up to his eyes again, catching a smirk on his lips as he pulled the spoon out from between them, sparkly clean.

"I'm gonna go nap for a bit now," I told him hoarsely, this time making my escape for real.

"Okay, feel better," he said, the smirk still clear on his face as I left the room, my hoodie pulled low over my crotch. I couldn't tell if he was aware of the sudden sexual tension or not, but either way I definitely needed to get it under control. I was sure he would find it hilarious if he did catch wind of my thoughts, but still that was an uncomfortable situation I was keen to avoid. I locked the door to my room, turning on some music up loud because I was in desperate need of a wank and I didn't need Rye to hear any moaning.

I relaxed back on my bed, my hand slipping beneath my boxers, sighing in relief as I wrapped it around my already hard dick. I closed my eyes as I stroked out the tension, trying to picture Brooklyn as I got myself off. It was sort of distracting more than arousing though, because it got my mind spinning again about what Rye said earlier, wondering how Brook and I would actually have sex if we decided to do it. When I decided it was hopeless, I tried replacing imaginary-Brook with an entire orgy full of ripped football players, eventually moving up to the gold standard fantasy of being topped by Harry Styles himself. Yet even still, Rye's wet abdomen still managed to flash up in my mind and it caused me to slow down, refusing to come to the thought of my best friend, even if he'd never be the wiser.

I thought about getting my laptop and resorting to porn, but the more I faffed around getting it off my desk and thinking up search-words, the more frustrated I got, realising my hand and my muddled imagination just weren't going to be enough anymore. Groaning, I opened up the bottom drawer of my bedside table, diving my hand into the very back of it where Boris lived in his little velvet pouch.

"It's been a while my friend," I told the dildo with a sigh as I quickly coated it with lube. I laid back on my bed again, closing my eyes and letting the toy work it's magic. I grimaced, wishing I had patient enough to warm myself up first, it having been a painfully long time since I'd been filled. Nonetheless, after a few painful thrusts I adjusted to the feeling again, wrapping my free hand back around my aching dick as I sunk into a rhythm.

I was too lost in fucking myself when the mental images crept back in again, not having invited them but I was powerless to stop them now. I saw nothing but his body as I moved my hand faster over my cock, hovering over me while I imagined his strong grip on me in place of my own, his hips guiding the movement inside me. It was utterly hopeless, trying to make it go away once I started, so I just sped up as fast as I could handle, his name dangerously close to spilling out of my lips as I came.

I was feeling much better and much worse by the time I exited my room again, dressed and ready for rehearsal. Rye was sitting in the living room, glasses visible over the brim of one of his textbooks, and I let my eyes linger on him, satisfied that now that he was back in his sweats with his specs on, I wasn't overcome with desire for him. It had just been an ill-timed combination of shiny abs and built up horniness, and I was only human after all. Rye looked up at me as I reentered the room, a cheeky grin taking over his face the second he laid eyes on me.