Sugar Baby Assistant (MFM)

Elizabeth

"Hello, this is Elizabeth at Prescott & James. If you could please have those files signed and ready by four pm today I'll send someone over to pick them up. We appreciate your business and we thank you once again."

You'd think at the age of nineteen I'd be starting my life by going to college but unfortunately, that isn't the case. When I was younger I thought I'd go to college, possibly fall in love, start my career after being newly graduated and I'd be set for life but the universe wasn't that kind to me. Just shy of twenty I have $130 in my bank account, an achy back, and custody of my 5-year-old sister. Our parents passed away earlier last year during my senior year in high school. Leaving behind two homeless children and a mountain of debt. We've lived in a four-bedroom rental property just on the outside of town since I was Kinley's age. It was a quiet safe neighborhood with the most beautiful flowers outside and a spacious backyard, however, the rent was extremely high, Much too high for a teenager to afford. After two months of drowning in bills and not being able to afford the rent, we moved into a small one-bedroom apartment. As long as there's a roof over our heads and food in her belly, I'm perfectly fine sharing a bed. I already had a small job working at a cafe on the weekends which is how I landed my current position. It just so happens that my co-worker's older sister is a lawyer at my new job. She helped get my foot in the door knowing I needed to make enough money to cover all my bills and provide for my sister. As a teenager, I took everything for granted. I had no knowledge to know how much it costs to keep a household running. I wish I made more money but it's just a stepping stone for bigger and better things.  I'm currently an assistant at Prescott & James. Some of the best defense attorneys and businessmen in the country. Not only are they the best but they are beyond dreamy.

Gregory James and Marcus Prescott are every woman's living fantasy. Rich, successful, sexy, and brilliant. With the most beautiful sea glass blue-green eyes, Gregory James makes me and every other straight woman and gay male swoon. Tanned skin, Five o'clock shadow, chocolate mousse colored hair mixed with a bit of grey and always shaved on the sides but a bit on the top swooped to the side, over 6 ft of pure muscle. His partner and best friend tied for first place in the looks department. Marcus Prescott is the exact opposite of his partner yet just as dreamy.  Longer golden locks sit upon his beautiful head. Lightly tanned skin scattered with tattoos make its way up and down his entire body. Green eyes stare back at you as if they are just pure emeralds hidden under thick eyelashes. Always clean-shaven above and below those beautifully pink kissable lips. Lips I've imagined wrapped around my perfectly erect nipples several times. It's wrong to think of knowing that both of them are 35 and 37, both my bosses, and also the tiny fact of them being married but there's no harm in dreaming.

An elevator dinging snaps me out of my fantasy when I realized my bosses have just arrived. Quickly standing I rush over to them greeting them with a wide smile and their emails are already pulled up on both their iPads. A shiver runs up and down my spine when I feel their eyes drinking in my figure. It's a shame they are older and married.
With a nod, they both entered their offices and I sat back down exhaling a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Marcus Prescott

Coming to the office is supposed to be my freedom away from the awful witch I married. If I knew what I know now several years ago, I would have never gone through with it. My wife is a spoiled rotten brat who never lifted a finger in life. Awful to all those around her myself included. She's beautiful but her personality can make even the toughest men cry. My wife and I haven't been intimate in years. I believe that the last time we actually had sex was five years ago. A year after we married when her true colors showed. My best friend and business partner are in the same boat. We agreed to marry sisters in exchange for merging our tech company, taking over ownership of their father's nightclub, and gaining clients for our law firm. With their father retiring, he agreed to allow our name change to only our names on the businesses. Silent partnership in exchange for his daughters being taken well care of for the rest of their lives. Why they'd need to be taken care of is beyond me. They have plenty of money to begin with. Shaileen my wife and Kathrine whose Greg's wife came to us with a business proposal of sorts a few years ago. Knowing they have many lovers themselves, We're allowed to indulge in beautiful women outside of our marriages however there are rules.  Under no circumstances are they allowed to get pregnant. All women must have started or been on birth control 6 weeks prior to being intimate. She is to sign an NDA and it must be one woman between the both of us at one time. Yes we're allowed to have multiple women just not at the same time. We have to share one woman. Why our wives would want us to have an MFM relationship is beyond us however we aren't complaining. We're used to sharing our women. All through college we had one beautiful lady in our bed at a time. There's something about watching your strictly platonic partner bringing your sexual partner to an orgasm that just gets you going. Sitting at my desk all I can think about is Our beautifully young assistant being the next conquest on our list. Just once. I want, No I need to feel her so I can finally get her out of my mind. Being the complete opposite of my wife, she's stunning. This young gem is so ripe in all the right places it makes my mouth water. Huge gorgeous breasts straining against her blouses. Those tight little skirts she wears show off those toned silky legs. I can just imagine that bouncy hair cascading down her glorious naked back while she rides my fat cock.  If I wasn't at work, I'd be stroking it just thinking about it.