So, yeah, irony is a bitch. I went out with Tash and Torie. I let my temper get the best of me and ended up doing the one thing Xavier told me not to do. So I called Ethan from jail and he came to get me out. I knew he would, he's just like that. He picks on me a lot but in the end he has always had my back. "Did you get an orange jumpsuit?" I roll my eyes and groan. "Oh Jesus, it was NOT all that." He hasn't stopped laughing at me since he picked me up. "You're going to hold this over my head for years aren't you." He looks at me, bites his lower lip in the middle and wiggles his eyebrows up and down. That's 'Ethanese' for hell yeah I am. Silence falls between us as I stare out the windshield. My arms are still crossed and a deep scowl lines my face. "Awe now Lil'bit, I'm just fucking with you. I told you I wouldn't tell Xavi and I won't stop pouting." I relax slightly but I'm still on edge. "So how in the hell did you end up in a fist fight in a tattoo shop anyway?"

"Fucking Torie thought it would be cool so we ended up there. Some bitch started fucking with Natasha. She started running her mouth and I said some shit back to her. That's when she shoved me from behind and I fell into the counter. I guess I just snapped after that. Next thing I know she's on the ground and I'm punching the fuck out of her." Ethan listened attentively while trying not to smile. "You're lucky she decided not to press charges," Ethan scolds. "Only because Torie threatened her." Ethan cut his eyes my way at that last comment. I reach over and punch him in the shoulder when he starts to laugh again. "Hey, watch it. Those fists have done enough damage today." We pull into the driveway and Ethan turns to me after turning off the car.

"Are you going to let me see it?" I furrow my brow. "See what?" I ask. "The whole reason you're in this mess. The tattoo," he smiles. "Oh, that..yeah, sure." I pull up my shirt and turn so he can see the lower right side of my back above my hip. It's a long, sleek, cartoon-style black cat. "Awe, how cute!" I can tell by his tone he is teasing me. "Fuck off Ethan." I round on him as we approach the front door. "Not a word Ethan. Please." He holds up his hand as if swearing an oath. "I know, I know, to the grave I swear it." I finally relaxed with a genuine smile. "Thanks man."

*** *** ***

Torie is on her way to pick me up. She called several times until I finally relented and agreed to go out to a club with her tonight. I called and talked Natasha into meeting us there. I'm still a little irritated about how our last outing turned out a few days ago. However, Ethan did keep his word so at least Xavi hasn't found out. Unfortunately, I did have to sit through a short warning session with Ethan. He refuses to be my lifeline again and advised me to keep my ass in line tonight. Whatever, I know he will always come if I need him. That's just how Ethan is. But I promised I would behave and I plan to do just that.

"What up woman? Dang, you still ain't dressed?" Torie barges in my room unannounced as usual. "Could you close the door please?" I'm standing in the closet doorway in my underwear. She pushes the door shut before slumping on the edge of my bed. "Damn Torie! That dress is hot!" Smiling, she stands and twirls around. "I know right?!" She's wearing a flowing knee length red dress. The material is thin and the front and back are extremely low cut. It has spaghetti straps and slits on both sides that go all the way up to the top of her hips. There is no way she has on underwear with that. Torie knows she's rockin' a hot body and she loves showing it off. I finally decided on a skin tight knee length black dress. It is shiny and has a corset style lace up in the front that goes down to the waist. "Nice! Edgy and hot!" Torie nods in approval. "Yeah, we ain't all Barbie princesses babe." She scoffs "Thank god." We chuckled as I finished the buckle on my shoe's ankle strap.

Xavier and David are both working tonight. Walking by the kitchen, Ethan looks up and winks with a smile. "Have fun Kit, I'm broke so no damsel in distress calls tonight." I give him a death stare along with the middle finger. He just roars with laughter. He immediately goes quiet and rolls his eyes at the sight of Torie. Turning his back, he returns to the stove. "A'ight guys, we out!" We walk behind the couch where Thomas and Marc are rooted playing video games. "Fuck me...." Marc is the first one to speak. "Holy shit!" Thomas drops his controller. Their eyes followed us lustfully as we approached the foyer. "Where are y'all going again?" Marc's voice comes out with a mild touch of a squeak. "Club 707, why ...... you wanna come?" Torie smiles at her obvious double entendre. "I wouldn't mind honestly," Marc admits. "Well that's where we'll be. Come find us if you want." She grabbed her keys and motioned me out the door. " 'Night boys" I say in a sugary sweet tone. I blew a kiss in their direction along with a wink.