NaLu: Fever

Hi peoples! (by peoples I mean like one person lol) I decided to write a oneshot for my favorite (by a little bit) ship on Fairy Tail.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, but if you just say "yOu sUcK aT wRiTiNg" I'll just ask you to leave my stories in peace (or not, depending on if you are a good person)

The title and subject of this oneshot is because I am writing this when I am sick and pretty much dying lol. I'm also writing this from a computer, and it's pretty weird XD. Also,

NO SPOILERS WILL BE TOLERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM ONLY ON LIKE SEASON FOUR OKAY

Other ships are mentioned

Just gonna put these here okay—

AnimeYoshi
tigerlily_weeb
Eclipse_Moonshadow
Johnnyjoestar662
poop_monster_farts
Izuoto

Without further ado, here is my first Fairy Tail fanfic!

Lucy's Pov

I roll off my bed and walk to the kitchen, surprised that there isn't an *ahem* unexpected visitor in my house asking for food. Ugh, Natsu and Happy cleared out most of the edible things in my kitchen. Heck, Natsu even dumped my spices down his throat! He sneezed out most of them, but I'm still sure he's still going to eat literally everything even if it kills him.

Sometimes, he's even dumber than expected.

Now I'm sitting here with my head on the table, pretty much just contemplating my choice in friends. A person who is probably never going to be overdressed in his life, a fierce woman who still can't get over past experiences (I don't want to tell because she told me not to) so she shields her body and especially her heart in armor to "protect" it.

And then there's the flame brain...

Sigh. When will he ever learn? I suppose it is time to go to the guild. Let's see, Natsu and Gajeel will be at each other's throats, spewing lame insults at each other. Gray will be half undressed, talking to a blushing Juvia about whatever, and Erza will be eating her cake while a certain blue-haired man in a mask gazes at her, regretting not having the guts to talk to her.

Cana will be chugging her barrel of beer, and Romeo and Wendy will be listening to Levy reading them a book. Mira will be cleaning things in the middle of talking to Laxus to try to get him to change his ways of being a total jerk face. Of course, he probably won't ever stop being a jerk because that's who he is.

Opening the door, my assumptions are mostly correct. Except...Gajeel is over in the corner looking pretty edgy eating his metal. And Natsu's...nowhere to be found. I walk over to the bar. "Mira, have you seen Natsu? Usually he's bickering with Gray or Gajeel, but he's not even here." I ask Mira. "He hasn't even come to the place. And he hasn't taken any jobs either." She shrugs, and I frown.

I wave her bye, and start to ask around if anybody has seen him. All of them said no, except for Gajeel who scoffed and shook his head, muttering, "Stupid Fiery Idiot. Leaving his girlfriend here to question us about where he's at. Tch." I blushed, and thanked him for the answer even though it didn't help me at all.

Walking out the door, I can't decide if I'm glad to leave thee place or worried about what might happen when I'm not there. Oh well, too late to turn back now. Skipping around town, I try to remember where his little cabin is. Fishing it up from my memory, I start to head in the direction of where my gut tells me where he is.

Walking into the forest, I spot the familiar tiny cabin house thingie of Happy and Natsu. Knocking on the door, Happy answers with a tired expression that immediately changes once he sees me. "Hi Lusheeeeee!" He squeals, pulling me into the cozy house that is very disorganized...

Wandering around aimlessly, I wade through the messy room's junk, noticing weights, old fish bones, and other things. In a corner lies a lump of what looks like a bunch of red blankets and some beige pillows. Upon closer inspection, it decides to roll over and face me. I lock eyes with a Natsu.

Natsu's pov

I'd say today I woke up not feeling 100 percent. So I stayed home. Igneel taught me this might happen if I'm having a certain feeling for someone and I've been having it pretty frequently so it's no surprise that I'm sick.

But I've gotten regular sick before. Once I was training for a few hours in the rain, without food or water or light. But I was fine. As for the cure of this mystery illness, I don't really know. Maybe it's spending time with the person that's the cause of the feeling.

It's pretty much getting worse with time. I didn't even hear Happy opening the door and Lucy walking in. I just sat there, drowning in my pity for myself, when I rolled around a bit and lock eyes with a certain blonde.

I don't even know how I didn't smell her strawberries-and-vanilla-cream scent, but oh well. She's here now! Maybe she can cure me. Maybe she has food. Maybe she's going to give me a hug!

My thoughts all jump out the window when she sits down next to me and starts playing with my hair. I immediately relax and my mind clears. Must be a dragon slayer thing. Ha, that means that Laxus and Iron head must be having this from...

Their

Their mates...

But I thought the season was next week? I guess this is only happening to me. Apparently I'm not spending enough time with Luce as my dragon instincts want. Guess I will, I'll show him!

After...

After a nap...

But I just wanna...

Wait...

Zzzzzzz...

Lucy's Pov

I started playing with his hair, and after a couple of minutes, he seized my arms and pulled me into the bed/mattress thingie. I struggled, but eventually gave into the sleepiness. But not after kissing his cheek.

Star~Chan/Author~Chan's Pov

little did they know~

A certain two slayers and their shipper mates were watching everything.

Hi guys! This was my first fairy tail oneshot, so was it

Good

Eh

Bad

Terrible

Horribly written

Hope you're having a good time while reading this, and remember,

PLUS ULTRA!!!

HANG IN THERE~!

DON'T SAY GOODBYE~~~!!!!!

Star~chan/Author~chan