Taeyong • Our first date

🌻 Hi guys... i know that i am not very active the last few months ... but here it is . Another imagine🌻

🌻 But it will be a little different cause my cousin wrote it...it is base on true story between her and her boyfriend ☺️🤭🌻

🌻 But once again please excuse me for my bad english and typos....and please feel free to correct my mistakes😊🌻

🌻 Since it's not my writing i find this a little confusing ... so i hope you understand🌻

Member: Taeyong
Type:fluff
Words:654

Y/n's pov

It was at the night of 2.7 2020.We met at the hour of 8:00 pm and he took me to a party.But it felt like home. All his homies knew me like hellya! I am shocked! It was pretty awkward as it was our first time going out together.

But...I say its nice to be beside him. He cared for me,my everything,feelings....like hell he did.

He doesn't even allow me to blow even just one little blunt.But,i'd rather spend that night the only night which i can be beside him, sober and so did I !!

  He gave me this cute little packet of chocolate ... seems like it has always been there, in his pocket and I.

  Or he's not that type of man to buy sweet for his love ones but... i am still a kid...so great job he bought that XD

   Later , when we got bored of the party we suddenly met his elder sister and her friends and we went down to a small, cozy room and had a few conversations there.

  They offer me some drinks but he drank it for me. Lol such a caring boyfriend... he knew that i never drink and also i am still too young to drink.

   So, as i say . I am still too young to go out late at night and he notice that too. So we decided to head back home and, his friends and i bid goodbyes and so we went.... In his motorbike goddamn!!

  I never trust anyone except for my father in a motorbike ride! But seems like i do now. But it felt so awkward and uncomfortable for me to to sit at the back of a very high seated motorbike.

   Hell i so feel uncomfortable till he asked me to hug him and so i hugged him. I rested my head on his left shoulder . God, he himself is so cozy.

   I could even fell asleep even in that goddamn motorbike... he smells so good...like ...he  smells like .... mine☺️

  So during the ride he was trying to keep up a conversation cause he knows that i suck at talking.And he asked me where he asked me where he would drop me. Our garage or what.?

   But i told him i need ti drive my motorcycle that i keep in my friend's home .

   So he asked me if i can drive or not .... "maybe" i answered. "You want me to drive it for you?"he asked .

   "Yes" came out suddenly and i laughed. So we drive till the place that i kept my motorcycle... and when we reach there .... i tried to take it out but damn it was too hard.

   " I'll do that" he said and help me take it out..I become red. But thank god! He didn't notice.So we rode back home with my motorcycle ... it was so comfortable .

   And when we reach our house .... he asked me to get out first cause its too congested and so i did.Tbh... i was a little sad because all we did was talk... i thought that we won't kiss .. hehe

   But when he finished to park the motorcycle he came to me hurriedly and pulled me on mu right hand.... close to him and fuck yes. We kissed!!!The world came to an end when we kissed that night and damn.

   It was too short

  But he taste damn good!! Hell he did!

  So ... this short tale ends with a perfect kiss

   I miss him

So guys i know that it was short and not too good but .... i just cannot bring myself to write another imagine soo i just used my cousin's.

🌻Vote 🌻Comment 🌻Follow🌻