Mark • Win My Heart Back

Member:Mark
Type:Sad,Angst,fluff(?)
Words :1505

3rd person p.o.v

    Its been three years since y/n and mark had been dating, fans didn't know that they were dating only few of the members and their managers knows it.

   But one night y/n and Mark made a mistake and now y/n was pregnant. Y/n was so worried of how to tell Mark that she was carrying his child because he's an idol and she's afraid that it might ruin his career.

  After thinking for about 2 days y/n had finally had the courage to tell Mark.

Mark's pov

   Y/n called me and told me to go home early so since we finished our practice early i went home as fast as i could "Babe i'm home " i said " i'm in the bedroom " she said.

    I went to our bedroom and y/  sat in the middle of the bed " Come sit here" she said nervously "What is it?" i asked kissing his forehead and sat beside her.

  She seems so worried and nervous  "Babe just tell me you know you can tell me everything " i said trying to calm her down and taking her hands in mine and kissed it.

   " I know.....t-the t-thing is that...I-I- I am p-pregnant " she said.My whole world just stop I am happy that i am going to be a dad but what will the fans and people would say about me 19 years old and have a child and what if my career is ruined all that thought came to my mind.

   "What do you mean...are you serious..Y/n you know this is not funny " i told her " Mark i am not joking i am really pregnant" she said.

   " Not it can't be..Y/n you know i am an idol..It will ruin my career do abortion.." I said " What?!? Mark are you serious..This is Our Child " she yelled at me.

   " Y/n you know we are still young...and what if my fans dont want me because of the baby..Just do abortion and we can have another​ baby when we gets older okay..? " I asked her hoping that she'll yes but NO

   "No Mark i want to keep and raised this baby...if you love you job more than me and your own child then...you can go we wont bother​ you and i won't tell anyone that this baby is yours " she said angrily

   "okay then...You can have this house and I'll give you money to rais-" she cut me off " No Mark i want want your money or anything from you..I'll  just go for now and take my things tomorrow " I didn't say anything and she left.

3rd person pov

   Y/n went to another county a few weeks later..and Mark regretted everything,he just can't live without y/n but there's no sign of y/n.

  3 Years Later

   NCT 127 went to Paris for a show and the nct members really wanted to meet the famous designer who live in Paris but most of the people don't know if it wat a make or female and Nct members luckily had the the chance to meet the person as the person was the designer of their clothes they are going to wear in their show.

   They are sitting in the meeting room with some other worker a

nd their manager waiting for that person to come.

   They heard nock on the door " I am so sorry i am late- " she frost as well as Mark. They stare at each other for a few seconds  "y/n" mark mumbled  " I am so sorry i am late...So lets start the meeting.

Time Skip

   " Okay than thats all...Good work today..i am happy that i can work with you guys.."  " No we are the one who are happy..You are the most famous designer of the world " Johnny said.

   " Don't say like that...Okay then I'll go now...I have something to do,see you next time bye.."and she left " Mark we all know that it's y/n go follow her " the members said and Mark quickly ran after her.

   " Y/n wait..." he said and grab her wrist " Mark let me go...What do you want?" " I miss you so much..You don't know how much i searched for you after you left  " Do you have the baby please can i see her / him...I am so sorry for that day.

   " First of all Mark i dont care how much you miss me or searched for me...But if you want to see your children  they're in my office  " What?!We have twins.?"

   " Yes I have twins not WE " "They are also my children " mark said " But you font want them " y/n replied coldly " I am so sorry y/n " he said feeling guilty " Let's just go" and Mark followed y/n to her office.

  " Mommy..." They both shouted and they ran to y/n and hug her legs " Mommy who's this " they asked.

   " Oh...Its..-" " I am your daddy " he cut her off " Daddy? But mom said that daddy is far away from us" " But i am here now i am going to be with you now"

   " Yes!! Daddy is here now " they bot shouted and they goes to Mark arms and hug them tightly and kissed their faces.

Mark went out to go to the restroom and when he came out from the restroom y/n's best friend who is also working in this company was standing there waiting for mark.

   " Now what will do...ask y/n if you an get back together?" " What do you mean " mark asked.

   " You know when y/n first came to this country shes so lost weak and she was always crying because you left her....did you know how much she cried she always cries at night locking herself in the bathroom.

   And she doesn't have any relatives here so she needs to earn money for her and the baby...pregnant women's need care and attention someone who she can rely on some who could give her carvings and someone who would comfort and make her happy when she's sad and moody but y/n doesn't have any of that.

    She works all day and night..and taht cause trouble in the health of the babies...but she still works and study designing at night.

  When the twin were born also...She works and works with the babies...theres no one to take care of the babies but she doesn't gave up and now look at her she's so rich now.

   And do you know how much she cried and feel so bad of herself when the kids get bullied by their friend for not having a father.

   These days she felt happy and we can see her smile more often and started moving on from you.

   But now you just appeared and wanted to get back with her.But as a friend y/n miss you so much and the kids also needs father.I hope you get her back" she said

   Mark stayed silent he regret leaving y/n and he dont think that y/n can forgive him too.

   Mark came back to y/n office  "Daddy!!" the twins came running towards Mark " Y/n lets go out together ".

   " No Mark I am busy I have work "
"Still can I go out with the twins?" "If the kids want to...but don't be too late"
" Kids do you want to go to amusement park and eat ice cream ".

   "Yes yes yes Daddy " the shouted " "Kids....Be good and don't cause any trouble to daddy okay?" y/n told the kids. " Yes Mommy " they answered

   "Y/n i know you hate me so much and you want me to go away,but just wait I promise i'll win your heart back and make you happy " Mark said to y/n. " Okay kids lets Go " mark said

  " Okay I'll wait...I do hope you win my heart back....I miss you so much " y/n said softly.

   But little did she know that Mark heard it and smiled widely to himself.

🌸Okay guys I know it's bad but i was in a hurry cause today is my baby lion's birthday and maybe it is already late or already 3 rd august but in my country its not so if you think i update it late please excuse me.🌸

🌸 And also  i want to thank you guys for 4.7k+ readers thank you so much and please keep supporting this book 🌸

  🌸And i published another book called Bts preferences so if you are interested go check it out.🌸

Happy Birthday Mark Lee my baby lion i thank you so much for keeping me happy all this time and i hope you live a happy life...🎉🎁🎊💚💚

🌸Vote 🌸Follow🌸

NCT Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें