Never • Jisung

Member:Jisung
Type:Sad
Words:678

Y/N and Jisung are best friends since middle school,now they are in their last year of high school, y/n have a crush on Jisung but she was too scared to confess cuz Jisung has a huge crush on Somi.

Jisung's pov

Y/n the cheerful,always happy and always smiling seem down and sad these past few days,when i asked her whats wrong she just said"nothing",when i text or call her she just left it seen or not take the call,I am so worried about what happened to her.

FLASHBACK

Y/n pov

I know that Jisung has a huge crush on Somi I thought he already get over her but i think i was wrong.
TEXT
Jisung-Y/n y /n y/n..i tried to confessed to Somi..Wish me luck😉😉

Y/n- Oh...That's great good luck.

Jisung-Thanks y/n i hope she accept my feelings...If she accepts i will treat you an ice-cream.
Seen

It just break my heart that my long time crush and also my best friend has a feelings for another girl and not me.

Jisung's pov

Y/n just seen my text she never left me seen.She is always the one who stare the conversation first.And btw as i went to confess my feeling for Somi surprisingly she accept my ferling and she said that she feel the same way so we are now official.I text y/n agaib to tee her the good news.

Jisung-y/n guess what!.....
- Somi and I are official now.I am so happy thank god she accept my feelings

Y/n- That's great congrats.

Jisung-Y/n whats wrong??..You seems down.
Seen

Y/n pov.

I never​ reply to any of Jisung text I just left it seen cuz I don't know what to say,my crush has a girlfriend i am si hurt right now

I never see him or talk to him for one and a half week now and stopped going to school because when I go to school i have to deal with Jisung and Somi acting lovey dover everywhere i go.I wish the that Jisung love the most,hugged her and kissed would be me but..That not gonna happen...NEVER.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jisung's pov

Me and y/n didnt talk or see each other for one and a half week so I tried to visit her. I rang the doorbell and after a few seconds she opened the door as soon as she saw me she tried to close the door but i pulled the door knob and went inside "Y/n what's wrong?Did something happened to you?Why didn't you talk yo me? Did i do something wrong?" i asked her "Its nothing" " Y/n you know you can tell me everything if there anything that i can help i will help you with it""Okay then I'll tell you everything but not here lets go to the park..and we arrived at the park

"okay now I'm gonna tell you dont be too shock and dont talk while i am talking okay.."she said and i nodded

"Park Jisung i like you no i love you for a long time i didn't confess earlier because i know that you has a crush on Somi but i cant hold it anymore when you told me about how much you like her my heart break into million of pieces and when i see you with her everyday at school i wish i am the one that you hang out with,the one that you confessed to,the one that you hugged and kissed i wish it would be me but that can NEVER happen because i know you don't feel the same way and i understand that cuz we will NEVER be more than friends." she said and left leaving me speechless tears screaming down my cheek. I just list one of the most important of my life.

🌸Thanks for 500+ readers💚💚🌸

🌸Vote 🌸Comment🌸