I'm Sorry • Chenle

Member:Chenle
Type: angst/fluff
Words:1206

Y/N p.o.v

Today is our 2nd anniversary with my boyfriend of 2 years now Zhong Chenle.We went to the amusement park, mall and in a fancy restaurant. While we are eating our dinner a girl with fancy dress and verrrryyy high heels and a thick makeup. She approached us and Chenle immediately look up at her and has a big smile on his face "Oh Nancy how are you..I missed you so much" he said and immediately hug her.. Nancy sat beside Chenle which is opposite of me.We talk and chit chatting until Chenle left us to go to the washroom.

"So...Y/N right?" asked Nancy "Chenle is mine broke up with him and leave him alone""What??!! He's my boyfriend why would I broke up with him" I exclaimed angrily "Well..Then I'll do it myself" she said and messed up her hair and she slap herself a few times and pour the wine to her hair and to her dress "What are you doing!?!" I yelled and and Chenle came back from the washroom" Chenle.....Y/N done this to me....I just tried to talk to her b-but...look what had she done to me she said to leave you alone...Chenle I'm scared" she said fake crying I'm amazed by her acting "Chenle don't trust her..she's lyin-""Stop Y/N I didn't know you were like this""Chenle she's lying-""Y/N stop I thought you were a great person..but i think i was wrong....We're done I think you are the one to leave us alone I don't  want to see your face again" "Chen-" "Leave or we are going to leave.. I don't want to argue so just leave.." he tried to said calmly.

I'm lost for words how can he trust his friend more than me...Tears screaming down my cheeks...Zhong Chenle I won't forgive you that easily.

Chenle's p.o.v

After that incident happened in that restaurant Nancy begged me to stay with her at her apartment.

And now its been a week since that day..I felt lonely without Y/N but I've been hanging out with Nancy but it can't replace Y/N...I regret what i did and said to Y/N.I just want her back

Today we went to that restaurant where me and Y/N broke up we make our order and i went to the washroom  when i came out from the washroom one worker tap my shoulder.I think he recognizes me cuz I've always been to this restaurant with Y/N "Could you come with me for a while "he asked "Sure"i answered then he lead me to where they kept all the recordings of CCTV "Do you remember when you had a fight with you girlfriend here???" he asked I nodded confused "I felt so guilty for your girlfriend so watch this and you'll find out the truth"he said and left the room.

I saw that Nancy slap herself and poured the wine on his hair and dress....Anger take over me as I walk back to Nancy.I pulled her out of the restaurant cuz i don't  want to be embarrassed again I take her to her apartment and slammed the door close" I saw all what you done!!!Why did you do that " I yelled "What did I do Chenle....What did i do wrong" she asked " I know that you did that to yourself not Y/N " " Yes!!Yes!Yes I'm so jealous that I did that to myself and blame Y/N so that you broke up..Chenle don't you see it I love you just leave Y/N and be with me " she yelled

I shook my head in disbelief and left her apartment with tears screaming down my cheeks...I've got to my car and headed to Y/N house...When I got there she's not at home and one grandma approached me she's the grandma of Y/N's locality  "Omo..Chenle  why did you come so late Y/N is so sad.....Did you search for her???" she asked me I nodded slowly "She just went that way go and search for her" she said pointing to my left and patted my shoulder "Thank you so much grandma" i thanked her and headed to the direction she pointed

As i reach there I saw Y/N sitting on the rock beside the seashore while listening music I guess...When she's stressed,angry or upset she went to the river or beach and listening to music that..way she feels better.....And she so skinny and looks tired i guess she didn't sleep or eat.To see that she's  like that because of me broke my heart...I hate myself for not trust her more than Nancy I can't forgive myself because of that...and i don't think Y/N can forgive me either.

I take out my phone and dialed Y/N number and watched her from afar when he phone was ringing she just look at it and declined it I think she's really upset I then slowly walked to her and stand right in front of her.She looked​ up at me and look back down avoided eye contact with me "Hey Y/N" I forced a smile" What do you want?" she asked coldly then I kneel down in front of her and she seemed shocked "Y/N I'm so sorry that I trust Nancy more than you..I found out all the truth I'm so sorry I know that i don't  deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me.. I can't live without you..I love you please..." I said and my voice cracked and tears screaming down my face...Finally she faced me tears in her eyes " You can live without me the whole last week......I clearly told you that Nancy was wrong  but you didn't believe me.." she broke down I hug her tightly and she didn't  hug back " I'm so sorry " I mumbled.

After a few minutes she calmed down " Sorry I didn't meant to soak your shirt " she said "It's okay you always did it when you broke down " I said smiling and i caressed her cheeks but she stood up "I gotta go bye" before she take a step i back hug her she tried to escape from my grip but I hug her tightly " Y/N did you forgive me for what i did wrong" I asked afraid she that she won't forgive me " I don't know I'll think about it" she said in a sad voice I am so happy and turn i turn her around and peck her lips "thank you so much Y/N... I wont do it again.." i said " i didn't say i forgive you"

Y/N p.o.v

"I didn't say i forgive you " I told him " I know tell me what will i do so you can forgive me" he said in a cute voice  
OMG!!! I cant get over his cuteness...think i need to forgive him easily and broke my promise that "i wont forgive you that easily."

So here's another chapter i hope you like it...And i'm so sorry Nancy stans..🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸Vote 🌸Comment🌸 Share🌸

🌸Thank you for reading🌸