Always • Haechan

Member:Haechan
Type :Sad
Words:998

First of all i want to wish my baby,my fullsun and my world a very happy birthday🎁🎉🎁🎊 I am really happy that i have you in my life you are my happiness and i hope you have a great day and may you live a thousand years and be my fullsun forever. I love you so so much and once again Happy Birthday love💚💚💚

3rd person pov

Y/n and Haechan went on a lovely date and had a great time.Y/n and Haechan had been dating for about 9 months.They love each other so much and their relationship is so strong.

Haechan's pov

Today i have a date with y/n and we did so many things,it was so fun while we are eating our lunch.

I got a call from my father and he said that he have a guest and want me to go home early so that we can have dinner together.So i told y/n "Babe i am so sorry I have to go home,my father said we have an important guest and he wanted me to meet them.I am so sorry is it okay if i go?" " Of course,its your family occasion,you can't miss taht and after all my mom texted me that i need to go home...." " Okay than i'll drop you to your house"

Y/n pov

When i reach home my mom said that we will eat dinner in her friend house so after i take a bath and i put on my dress and apply a thin makeup mom said " Sweetie are you ready?" "Yes mom " "Okay then lets go" and we went to her friend house.

At the car "Y/n sweetie,the friend who we are going to visit is my boyfriend and we wanted to get married.I am so so sorry i didn't tell you earlier." " No mom,its okay i am happy that you found your partner,i notice that after dad passed away you are always sad,if this is your happiness i am also happy."

"Thank you so much,dear and you are going to have a step brother"
" Step brother?!!.. " " Yes but i promise you he is very kind and handsome." "Okay then..."

Haechan's pov

My dad told me that the one who will come today is his girlfriend and they wanted to get married.

I am a bit shock but after my mon passed away my dad is not the same dad that i know anymore,now that he found his partner, i am really happy for him.

I've heard the doorbell and i think it was her andy father called me,so i went downstairs.

There is one woman,she still looks very young and she was very pretty to be honest,no wonder my dad fell for her. And she looks so much like y/n.

And after her there was one girl,I think i am gonna have a step sister.I have a close look on her and my world just stopped.

It was y/n,she saw me too and her eyes went wide as mine " Son,introduce yourself this is (y/m/n) and y/n. " He-he-hello my name is Lee Donghyuck they also call me Haechan nice to meet you." And with our parents talking. I pulled y/n to my room.

" What will we do?" y/n asked " Let's just tell them..." " but they love each other so much" " then let's run away" y/n put both of her hands in y my cheeks and turned me to look at her

"You know babe look at me in the eyes , just think about how our parents would be? They will be so worry and sad taht we run away our parents love each other so much,and we both know that after they lost their partners and they are old too, and if we tell them that we are dating they will break up only for us,and to be honest i dont want that.After 10 years my mother found her happiness again which is you father,and i think the same goes to your dad too and i dont want to ruin thei happiness " y/n said

"So,you said that we need to break up so that our parents can be happy" she didn't answer she keep crying so i hug her tightly.

" If you want it like that, then we'll do it and I promise, if i will not marry you i will not date nor marry anyone....if its not you. Can you promise me too." " yes i promise " and we kissed passionately.

3rd person's pov

The day has come.Thae day that both Haechan and y/n parents will get married. For the past few week y/n and Haechan were so sad but what can they do?

During the ceremony y/n and Haechan can't take their eyes off of each other,tears in their eyes.

After the ceremony Haechan pulled y/n to na empty room and kissed her roughly yet passionately after some minutes they pulled away.

"Y/n i can't hold it anymore...let's just run away " "Babe.. Think carefully,what will happen if we run away, still we can see each other everyday, think positively".

"Y/n i love you,I really do,even if we are not dating anymore, I will ALWAYS love you forever ".

Tears rolling down their cheeks they kissed passionately and sweetly.

The kiss that they will never forget.

🌸Ok..guys since today is my baby Haechan's birthday i upload this i know it is not perfect but i hope you will enjoy this.🌸
🌸And about me going to boarding school...That place i too cold and my allergies came out and i am always sick so i came back home.🌸

🌸Vote 🌸Comment🌸 Follow🌸