Prologue

Amarnth's POV

Nagbababad ako ngayon sa bathtub, wala namang bago. I woke up at 6 and prepares immediately, When 8 comes, it's the time wherein I will learn all the princess thingy and all the must-to-know before being a ruler of the kindom.

Kneiss (pronounce as 'Nays' ) Kingdom. It is a well known kingdom because of its wealth and power. All would say that I am living the ideal life of all woman out there, I don't blame them though. It's just too bad beacause they are not princess like me.

It's already 7:18 am and in any minute my maids would go in to assist me in changing my clothes.

Nakarinig na ako ng mahinang pagkatok so nagdesisyon na akong lumabas ng banyo.

"Come in."

Pumasok nanan ang limang maid at may dala na silang susuotin ko. Blue Dress. My favorite color but today I would meet the Royal Majesties, urgent daw and they need to cancel my studies for today.

Nagpalit na ako kaagad and tinulungan nila ako sa pagsara ng dress. Inayusan nila ako but I alaways make sure na natural look pa rin, kasi hindi ko naman gugustuhin na magmumukha akong clown sa sobrang kapal ng make-up.

Yung buhok blinow dry lang at inipitan. The tiara that I always use is the one with blue sapphires and diamonds. It symbolizes that I'm the most respected Princess, because only Princesses can have tiaras containing sapphires and diamond.

Sinipat ko muna ang kabuuan ko then I stared at my hair. Ayoko talaga ng hair color ko. My hair color is Red. The color of the blood. That's why I hate my hair color, but they didin't allow me to change it.

I was born with red hair. They don't know why my hair is red but when they try to consult all the elders all they said was this is a good omen for the Kneiss Kingdom.

A ruler is born to changed the whole Kneiss.

As if.

When everything is good except my hair color. We proceeded at the dining room where the Royal Majesties is currently having their breakfast. I passed thru a hall, ang daming maleta so out of curiosity.

"Hey Rosa, para saan ang mga maleta?" tanong ko kay Rosa, isa sa mga maid ko.

"Uhmmm, hindi ko rin po alam Your Highness." sabi niya ng nakayuko.

Tumango lang ako at dumiretso na sa dining room.
Nung nakita na ako sa isa sa mga guards na nasa pintuan papuntang dining room yumuko siya at binuksan ang pinto, ganun din ang ginawa ng dalawa pa. Nagdiretso na ako at yumuko ng makita sila. Ang hari at reyna ng palasyo.

"Good morning Princess. Maupo ka na."

Umupo naman ako at sinimulan na akong pagsilbihan.

"Mom. Dad" pagtawag ko sa atensyon nila.

"Bakit honey?" sabi ni mom.

"Para kanino yung mga maleta? Or kanino yun? May bisita tayo?" tanong ko.

Tumawa lang siya at sinabing si Dad na ang sasagot.

"As the next ruler, we need you to interact more with people so that you can have basic knowledge on what a ruler should do in order to satisfy and guide the kingdom to the right way."

"Uhmmm okay?" sabi ko. Medo naguguluhan ako.

"And we decided to let you interact with them but with a disguise."

Diguise? Huh!

"That sounds fun."

"But with conditions."

"What?"

"You should not tell a single soul that your the princess."

"Not even one?"

"Not even one."

"And lastly you can't speak. You would act like your a mute inorder for you to obsreve better. Of course you can interact with them but with writing."

"Mute?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Princess. Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it."

It's fun and challenging so maybe I can manage?

"Now after you eat your breakfast your ready to go and don't forget to let them teach you on how to disguise yourself and how to hide that lovely hair of yours."

I unconsciously rolled mu eyes. Lovely hair? Really? But wait, what?!

"I'm leaving now?!"

"Yes honey."

"Lahat ng maleta na nandoon sa hallway ay para sa'kin?"

Tumango naman sila. Oh shoot! Ngayon pala ang alis ko. Just great. Pero okay lang, the sooner the better.

***

After the breakfast dumiretso na ako sa kwarto and nandun ang five maids ko. Nagbow naman sila at tumango lang ako.

"Tuturuan ka namin para sa disguise mo Your Highness."

Naibalita na pala sa kanila agad pagkatapos ng pag-uusap namin nila mom and dad.

***

Naturuan na ako and I'm ready to go. Naghire sila ng bus papunta sa City of Kneiss.

And nandito na ako sa Kneiss Academy, one of the most prestigious school present at this time.

One step and my life will change forever.