XXII

Lisa POV

I'm already arrived in Seoul, the fresh of air that I'm breathin, and the people who keeps looking at me.

"Foreign?"

My guards opened the door for me at the back seat.

When I hopped at the car, I saw my Secretary is sitting at the shotgun seat.

"Welcome Back Mrs. Lisa." he was smiling at me.

"Ms.Lisa." I corrected.

He is awkwardly nodded and fidgeting her fingers.

"What's my sched for today Mr.Park." I asked while looking at window.

"I cancelled all of ur sched today Madam, I know that you just came and you ne—." I cut him off.

"Recovered it all, don't cancel it." I seriously said and he nodded.

"You have business meeting with Ms. Nancy." he is looking at his book sched.

"Okay, I'll go." I said and he already call Ms. Nancy secretary.

The driver fastly drive to my company.

10:00am

"Welcome back Mrs. Manoban!! We missed you!."

My employees surprised me.

"It's Ms. Manoban." Mr. Park corrected.

I fakely smiled at them, and they awkwardly nodded.

This is the first time that they will see me smiling not getting mad at them.

Being a terror and evil boss to them is kinda bad, but I will be a good boss for this year as a new year resolution.

"All of you, go to the meeting room." I said as I fixed my coat.

All of them nodded and quickly go to the meeting room.

"Today, we will going to start the business with me, not with Mr. Park." I told to them.

"So, we're going to take a new launched camera, I want a good and high quality camera for beginners, give me some ideas, draw something for me and give it a name." I said.

"Mr. Park, i want you to take some audition for the new model or Endorser for the new camera that we're planning to release." I ordered her.

"Let's start the business." I said and all of them get out of my meeting room quickly.

I get back to my office and I saw Ms. Nancy waiting me at my office.

When I opened the glass door, she greeted me and shake my hands.

"What's meeting for Ms. Nancy." Sitting at my seat.

"Well, I've heard about the new release of your camera, so I want to recommend my artists as a model." she was seducing me so badly.

"And I've heard that you're single now." she seductively said.

"You've heard everything huh?, so what?." I sarcasm.

"Well, are you going to accept what I recommend to you?." she asked.

"I see, I want to see them on the audition that Mr. Park set up." i looked all of her artists at the book.

"All of this artist, I want to see them at the audition, you can go now." I added.

She rolled her eyes and get out of my office.

Pathetic.

She just came here on what she heard on my employees tss.

Jisoo POV