XV

Lisa POV

I've been running and shouting her name at the road until the night comes.

Lots of expressions in my face that I can't handle.

One, I'm happy because i finally recovered.

Two, I'm sad because Jennie didn't stay to wait my recovery.

Last, I'm mad because Jennie suddenly gave up on me.

I have a lot of questions that I need to asked on her, I want to know why she suddenly gave on me, and I want to know if she still love me.

When I got in Jisoo unnie house, I keep yelling there while I'm crying.

"Jennie!, Unnieeee!." I yelled.

While I'm yelling someone came up to looked out for me.

"Are you a friend of the owner here?." she asked.

"Yes I am."i said while wiping out of my tears.

She gave me a little piece of paper, and she didn't say anything on me.

She just wait me to open that paper.

I open the paper, and read all of it.

Dear Lisa.

I know you are wondering why I left without waiting you to recover, I know you have alot of questions that I need to answer, I know that you're mad at me because I didn't say anything on you, I know you're already desperate to look for me.

Lisa, I loved you, I don't want someone hurt you, I want you to be happy with ur friends even I'm not around. Lisa, I know I'm a selfish person, I just want you to be safe instead of suffering because of me.

So don't try to looked out for me, just stay where you are and just love another woman then forget about me, just forget those memories we make. I'm sound selfish but I want you to love a person who can give you a care than me, a person who will never be selfish like me, loved a person who can love you back.

Lisa, Please be happy in a person who was destined to be yours, I love you, and please be safe always.

Ur Wife/Enemy.
Jennie RubyJane Kim

My tears broke down, I covered my mouth and my knees falls down.

I cried, I don't know what I feel but I'm totally broke down.

The rain just started to fall, the light of the thunder is getting stronger.

I can't walked, I can't yell, I can't do anything but to cry.

I ripped the paper at my hand and throw it to the water, the pain in my heart can't accept everything.

I suddenly felt that I'm feeling some raindrop on my skin, I looked at my back and I saw a guy holding a umbrella, wearing long black coat, and black boots.

"Kai?."

Kai POV

I'm rushing into road because of the rain so strong, until I saw a woman who kinda familiar on me.

She was crying so hard while her knee was on the ground, she ripped the paper in her hand and throw it to the water flowing.

I ran into her and I put my umbrella near to her so she can't get wet to much.

She turned around on me, and I remembered her face.