II :Clone?

Jisoo POV

"Clone?, are you insane Mandu? Clone are not existing in real world." I said and she still saying the word Clone for many times.

"For me it exist." she said and I face my palm.

I didn't give my damn on when she's still telling me about Lisa's Clone, and I'm getting annoyed already.

I was about to go in the kitchen when I heard a knocked again.

When I checked it out, I saw Rosé standing at the front and full of wet, and I didn't even know why.

"Why did you wet like that?." I asked.

"My boss throwed me his water, because I pissed him off." she said and her tears suddenly falls.

"Darn it, where is that bastard!." I yelled by my anger and she keeps stopping me in what I want to do.

"Why are you stopping Rosé!." I yelled at her and she keeps crying.

"Please get yourself, I don't want my image to be ruin by your anger." she straight forward said and I suddenly felt her warm tears at my hand.

She keep begging at me, and Mandu is still talking to herself like she have a mental disorder.

"Yah Mandu!." I yelled and she look at me.

"Yes?." she said and I glared her.

"Stop talking about clones you fucking weird!." I yelled to her and she suddenly felt sad in what I've said.

I sighed and prepare for dinner, then we both finished our food without talking nonsense.

"Wait Jennie, why are still here? Are you not going home again?." I asked her before she went to my room.

"Yes, I'm not happy if I'm still stayin' there." she said with blank expression.

"Fine, you can sleep at the guest room, and I'm sleeping at my room with my Rosie." I said and she looked at me with a curious and questionable face of her.

"Your parents still can't accept you and Rosie as girlfriends?." she asked and I felt sad about that.

"They disowned me already, how can I still hoping that they will accept me as their Bisexual daughter, that's ridiculous." I said with sad face.

"Don't worry Jichu eonnie, as your childhood friend I'm still here to accept what you are now." she said and she give me a peck on my forehead then she cuddle me so lovely.

We went to our own room, and I saw Rosie who still crying because of her boss.

I went over her and hugged her so tight and make her feel that I'm still here to protect her even we both disowned by our parents.

She will never be like this we didn't escape out for our infinity love, I brought her into my mess, and now she's already mess by the work she's working.

I wish she didn't met me from the start, so that she can't be like this today.

Lily POV

We already brought my new clothes and I don't where are we going next.

"Are we going home now?." I asked to the man beside me.

"Nope, we're going to visit our father." he said I don't know but I suddenly panic.

"I'm no going to see that old hag again and again." I rudely said to the man beside me.

"Darn it, I told you to not call our father like that, you're just my step sister so be careful in what you've said." he angrily said and I just rolled my eyes on him.

When we arrived, we immediately go inside the building and walk to that old hag office.

"Can we go home already? My foot is already hurt and tha-." I suddenly stopped talking when he suddenly run so happy.

"Yah!." I yelled but he listen to me.

"Father!." he suddenly said and went to that old hag.

He didn't even saw his own son walking toward to him, but he went over me.

"You really went outside lily." the old hag said and I just raised my one brow.

"Are you just going to ignore your son like that? Tss hey old hag, he just came here from you and force me to go inside in your trash company." I rudely said and his son suddenly stopped me.

"I told you not be rude in our father!." he yelled at me.

"Yah Jimin nah! Are you fooling yourself! Your father doesn't love you even when I came here in your trash family!." I yelled at him and glared at me.

"Don't call me by my nickname! I told you to call me " OPPA"!. "He said and emphasis the word oppa.

" Trash name, trash surname, and trash call sign, what a trash decision tss." I said and I turn around to go walk far away from them.

But before i walk far away, I heard Jimin apologies to the old hag in my unmannered.

When we both hopped at the car, he faced me and glared at me.

" What's wrong Jimin OPPA?. " I said while I'm emphasised the word Oppa.

"You like an uneducated person when you talk at our father." he seriously said.

"Don't you think, I just did that for my own happiness, i just say those words because of what he did to you, he just rejected you and went over me, that's rude you know." I said and he suddenly smiled then hugged me.

"I thought you're not good sister for me." he smiley said and I felt disgusted.

"Stay away from me you filthy animal!." I yelled at him and he just freaking laughed at me.

We both got home and he still hugging me asf.

"Yah Oppa Pervert!." I yelled and he just laughing at me then he let go of me.

We separate our way, and I went over to my room then I unpacked all of the clothes we brought.

While I'm unpacking my things I suddenly remembered something that I didn't know.

Flash Back

"L###, do you like everything I brought?." a old woman said.

"Yes Mommy, this is was so pretty, I want to try it all and wear them all at the same time." a little girl with sparkle in her eyes.

"Don't worry, mommy will buy you a lot of beautiful clothes, if you just behave at your auntie house okay?." the old woman said and hugged her daughter.

End of flash back.

I hold my head and I just felt dizzy in what I remembered, then I just fainted without knowing what happened.

...

....

.....

A/N: I hope all of my readers will liked my book2 at the same time, have a nice reading fellas.